30-27 Moyle x3

No Mas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand what I am watching anymore. Sure 29-28 makes sense, although 2nd could have gone either way. But to give her the 3rd round on all 3 scorecards is just wow. She was close to being stopped had there been no break after the ifish knee (which may have grazed her with her thigh, if that).

I vote to have monkeys clicking random buttons from now on to judge fights. Just as accurate and less costly.

you didnt seem moyle getting beat in the standup ?

you didnt seem moyle getting beat in the standup ?

Yes, I saw Moyle get bloodied up quite a bit. Maybe that's the recipe to win rounds, get beat up for 4m10s, and then end on top with a takedown where you do no damage.

3 Takedowns sure but she didn't do anything with them. Scoring system is flawed also judges weren't watching. I guess significant strikes didn't matter to them. Oh well Kalin won't get cut.

3 Takedowns sure but she didn't do anything with them. Scoring system is flawed also judges weren't watching. I guess significant strikes didn't matter to them. Oh well Kalin won't get cut.

1-4 in the UFC. She's probably gone.

i was surprised at 30-27's across the board, but for sure Moyle won.

Thought Moyle took it convincingly.

30 27 is exactly how I scored it

Curran won all 3 rounds. More effective offense every round

Yeah it was kinda surprising.
Had a clear 29-28 for her.

Of all the robberies to have happened in MMA history, lol @ ppl claiming they 'don't know what they're watching anymore' after a fighter who didn't clearly win any round, clearly lost the 1st and ended up on the bottom at the end of the other two gets a 30-27 against??

lol

Back