Reaction score
I miss that guy
tumblr_m5dzdo9YBq1ry1rm7o1_r1_250.gif

i23243_Page1.gif

01.gif

149144_o.gif

raw

I've heard two different stories

He founded a a tech startup, and/or he's just chilling.

It's up to you to decide which one to believe.

Rampage was the shit back in the day. too many battles, too much damage unfortunately.

rampage was awesome but he never liked to train. imagine a motivated rampage.. would have been unstoppable.

Rampage back in the day was a god damn savage. His fights with Wand are two of the most brutal fights in history, and not just for the way they ended. Just savage shit throughout those fights.

The way he beat Chuck down in Pride as well was frightening. Chuck is as tough as they come and he just got out willed and abused.

Quentin still fights for bellator but Rampage retired when he slept Wand

SLAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is playing video games.
rampage-twitch.png

He is also training, so he's probably going to fight again.

Rampage back in the day was a god damn savage. His fights with Wand are two of the most brutal fights in history, and not just for the way they ended. Just savage shit throughout those fights.

The way he beat Chuck down in Pride as well was frightening. Chuck is as tough as they come and he just got out willed and abused.
Imagine if he had the dedication of a demetrious Johnson. He was a fucking stud and when he was on that night, win or lose, you saw war

Imagine if he had the dedication of a demetrious Johnson. He was a fucking stud and when he was on that night, win or lose, you saw war
meh, you change one thing about a fighter and they probably just aren't the same, it's not like you can just add things on top. Imagine a dedicated training Penn for example, sure, he'd have a better record, but that calculation and dedication probably never would have led him to fight Matt Hughes or GSP or Machida.

Hes watching the ufc at home on a illegal stream..

Back