Just found out mighty mouse was fighting today

Going to be sweet. Decent marketing also.

I'm really disappointed they aren't having any of the TUF guys on the card tonight. I really wanted to see a few of them like Hiro, the New Zealand kid and the black dude that lost to Tim in the Semi's

Well he's nicknamed after a rodent, they were responsible for the bubonic plague after all!

Maybe if he was the "little lhama" or "economy elephant" things would be different.

wow. No marketing at all.
The fans know. I know what you are saying though. Everyone around here has known I'm sure. The UFC PR machine is still overheating from pushing Conor so hard. MM should get the push as well.

Well he's nicknamed after a rodent, they were responsible for the bubonic plague after all!

Maybe if he was the "little lhama" or "economy elephant" things would be different.
lol @ Economy Elephant. Maybe he should go with the nasty nat.

I'm really disappointed they aren't having any of the TUF guys on the card tonight. I really wanted to see a few of them like Hiro, the New Zealand kid and the black dude that lost to Tim in the Semi's

Yeah I was surprised over that too. I was hoping we'd see more of them against each other, like they have done in past seasons. I hope Hiro gets signed, along with a few others.

100% agree. There was plenty of talent in that house.

Oh shit really? Was wondering why he wasn't on twitch tonight

"No marketing at all"...Just a whole TV show

Yes, basically gave Johnson and his division a hour-long infomercial every Wednesday night for three or four months. And this event isn't something you set up a world tour over. The hype has been adequate.

They had a bunch of ads promoting it last night during the PAC-12 Championship game.

Back