Im watching a Mighty mouse marathon on UFC network.

Chivas GDL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Before tonights fights begin, ufc network has a 4 hour marathon of Demetrious fights and Im totally watching this shit. Dude is awesome. MMA GOAT no doubt . I wish he made some taunting and provocation antics ( like Anderson, Diaz bros or Conor ) in the fights so he kept the casuals who dont apreciate mma technique entretained .

2016-12-03 16.44.12.jpg

MM is amazingly talented. Some people are thrown off by his size, which I can understand. Personally, I think he's very entertaining. But reasonable people can disagree on such things.

I'm hell keen for some MM magic and Elliot will at least put up more of a fight than Henry and Joe B did.

I can't stand it when people think everyday bottles of liquor should be used as decoration.

Also TS, ever heard of cord keepers?

Sheesh.

He's good but it's a bum division, hence the tuff winner gets an an instant shot at the title and avg people have no idea who he is

Lol at TS posting a pic just to show off his shelf of alcohol.

TV a good size for MM fights. -20 for no tequila.

I never got around to watching MMA and Horiguchi. Were the boos as bad as Sherdog says?

He is a great fighter, but his competition is greatly overrated and his division is very thin. That's what keeps him outta the GOAT conversation for me. But still an amazing talent.

Here construction workers drink tequila .

Personally I can't handle that stuff anymore. Getting too drunk with tequila in my teens makes me gag everytime I taste it nowadays.

Personally I can't handle that stuff anymore. Getting too drunk with tequila in my teens makes me gag everytime I taste it nowadays.

I drink a bottle of cognac and the next day Im gonna have a little headache .
If I drink a bottle of tequila or vodka the next day im gonna be crawling on the floor like a poisoned dog

Back