Germaine De Randamie should get a top 10 opponent next

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
She's possibly the best striker at WBW (although Valentina, Holly and Nunes could give her a run for her money) and is 32 which isn't old but it's about time to give her another chance to prove herself against the top of the division after KOing 2 overmatched opponents in a row. Who would you put her up against next?

Didn't they try to set up her and Cyborg? Can't remember why it fell through.

100% she should. Chick is a beast on the feet. Love watching her go to work. I'd say they should let her put a beating on Bethe next... A Liz fight makes sense too but it's a scary match up for her. Then if you want to get real crazy, Cat vs GDR.

Didn't they try to set up her and Cyborg? Can't remember why it fell through.
She wanted to fight in her homeland of the Netherlands.

That would be a good test to see how much her defensive grappling has improved.

When she fought Julia Budd she got taken down and stalled there the whole fight. Carmouche has the same body type, the same raw power and the same tendency to lay and pray through very boring fights. I'd say no. Randamie against Kaufman would be fun if Sarah was still in the UFC

Shes needs to stay healthy shes always pulling out of fights

She would beat Liz Faber. She got taken down by Budd who is huge (and the fight was at 145). I really wanted to see her vs Cyborg, she's one of the few who wouldn't inmediately get fucked up on the feet, she would have an advantage there.

That would be a good test to see how much her defensive grappling has improved.
From what I have seen of Liz, doesn't she just take people down and wrap her legs over theirs. She has absolutely no finishing ability, but kept on muscling tate down in their fight.

From what I have seen of Liz, doesn't she just take people down and wrap her legs over theirs. She has absolutely no finishing ability, but kept on muscling tate down in their fight.
Pretty much and GDR has been vulnerable to similar tactics in the past, hence why it would be a good test.

Why even want to think about WMMA let alone see it?

Pretty much and GDR has been vulnerable to similar tactics in the past, hence why it would be a good test.
If it happens, its probably going to either be Liz by boring decision or Germaine by KO

Back