Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes cut by the UFC.

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently WME-IMG is trimming the fat. Remember when Dana created those positions for Chuck, Matt and Forrest? Well apparently they were getting paid in some faction for them to be cut.

reported by MMAFighting..

Chuck is pissed....
052115-UFC-Chuck-Liddell-reacts-after-knocking-out-Tito-Ortiz-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.17.jpg

Hughes is just like, meh..
0_5a6f6_2a4b707b_l.jpg

Forrest doesn't seem to be happy either..
0.jpg

Does this mean that their contracts with Zuffa are null and void? Could they go fight or promote with someone else?

"Trim the fat" does not and never will apply to Iceman. One of the best EVER to do it.

They should fight each other for one last big pay day.

"Trim the fat" does not and never will apply to Iceman. One of the best EVER to do it.

probably not the best ever at whatever "fake" job Dana gave his favorites from the old days. im sure they all got six figures plus and contributed near zero productivity

I don't think this a good business strategy, they could have got miles more out of these and used them to build up the history of the company. They were the pioneers to many and should be respected.

Last edited:
probably not the best ever at whatever "fake" job Dana gave his favorites from the old days. im sure they all got six figures plus and contributed near zero productivity
Pretty much this I'm usually not this cynical but what the fuck makes anyone think Chinese overloard cares about the sentimental value of keeping legend former fighters with the company? It was a buddy deal.

Rational, sensible...and TOTALLY WRONG. The glory-days card is a real thing. And I'm pulling it. You don't fire the Iceman...for fear of getting iced, knocked out cold, put on a cold slab...

OK, I'm done now. :D

Wme-img haven't done much that I'm a fan of so far.

That 2 billion dollar loan stresses me out.

I clearly wasn't serious. Chuck is fucking awesome, I feel he doesn't get the respect by the average fan today.

yesterdays news today, gawd bless sherdog

More people to help out the new fighters association.

Pretty much this I'm usually not this cynical but what the fuck makes anyone think Chinese overloard cares about the sentimental value of keeping legend former fighters with the company? It was a buddy deal.

The Chinese didn't buy the UFC. I know DWanda was in the bidding talks but WME-IMG bought it, which is led by Ari Emmanuel, who is Rahm's brother (Mayor of Chicago).

Zero fucks given. They don't call him the Iceman for nothing.

107j5gg.jpg

I clearly wasn't serious. Chuck is fucking awesome, I feel he doesn't get the respect by the average fan today.
No worries, mate. I got you. Big Chuck fan myself. Fans today are a thankless lot.

William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, LLC, also known as William Morris Endeavor, WME or WME-IMG, is an American talent agency with offices in Beverly Hills.

Matt Hughes is a scumbag. Chuck and Forrest probably are too, I just have little evidence to support it, but they certainly played a role in killing Hoffa.

Back