Even Joe Rogan has become a huge boxing fan

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
If you listen to his podcasts he comments more and more about boxing lately and is hyping up boxers and their abilities.

He was visibly impressed when he witnessed the future boxing GOAT Lomachenko and can't stop talking about him.

He recently hosted HW boxer Shannon Briggs.

In the recent podcast with Jon Jones he was educating him on boxing and talked about the greatness of Bernard Hopkins.

If he parts ways with the UFC, will he follow the footsteps of Conor and go into the boxing world to become a boxing analyst and hype artist? Will he be the next big MMA name to leave the UFC and join the fierce rivals?

He has come a long way from this:

Rogan has always been a boxing fan and Jones can't educate anyone on anything.

Rogan was always a boxing fan but

Rogan is still a cuck

Rogan is a smart guy and recognizes when the tide is turning. The whole UFC staff is embarrassed with the state of boxing in MMA today

He still is into that but he has always liked boxing and talked about it on his podcast. This isn't new.

He talks about it way more lately and hypes up boxers way more than he used to.

He realized that the current generation of boxers is the best ever and that Lomachenko is on his way to become the undisputed GOAT of the sport.

If you listen to his podcasts he comments more and more about boxing lately and is hyping up boxers and their abilities.

He was visibly impressed when he witnessed the future boxing GOAT Lomachenko and can't stop talking about him.

He recently hosted HW boxer Shannon Briggs.

In the recent podcast with Jon Jones he was educating him on boxing and talked about the greatness of Bernard Hopkins.

If he parts ways with the UFC, will he follow the footsteps of Conor and go into the boxing world to become a boxing analyst and hype artist? Will he be the next big MMA name to leave the UFC and join the fierce rivals?

He has come a long way from this:

LOL...how many times has Rogan said boxing is dead

He realized that the current generation of boxers is the best ever and that Lomachenko is on his way to become the undisputed GOAT of the sport.

He really doesn't talk about it more now. He always talked about boxing a lot.

Did you watch any of videos

Rogan has always been a huge boxing fan

4500 posts since July, go outside once in a while

Why do u keep spamming this board with boxing?

Rogan has always been a boxing fan

Sorry I just cannot watch boxing. Especially after watching mma. Shit is so boring.

I like his appreciation of boxing but he really doesn't know jack about it.

Don't forget, he's the one who thinks McGregor has a slim chance of beating Mayweather, because Mayweather is getting older. And his comparisons of Ronda to other boxers was beyond cringe worthy.

We get it, you fucking love boxing... Did you really have to make a thread on this?

I notice you recently changed your av.

Motor sports are boring like watching paint dry

LOL :D carrrreful!!! You are gonna rile certain people up on here!! Lol

4500 posts since July, go outside once in a while

I train and study a lot, posting on forums is one of the best things to do to relax my body and my mind. Many successful people have some ridiculous hobbies, mine is this one. Also, English is not my mother language and posting on forums in a foreign language is beneficial for me. It's ridiculous how people think you're "without life" if you have a lot of posts on a forum. Probably the same people who make these accusations are people who are constantly on Facebook or Twitter or other forms of useless social media (something that I don't have and don't waste my time with).

Back