Sam Alvey on Broken Skull Challenge

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
Felice Herrig was on American Ninja Warrior and now Sam was on this show.

Has anyone else seen this? i can't find a video to embed. He didn't complete the entire course at the end, but it made me wonder how well someone like DJ, Dodson, Yoel and other great athletes in mma. would do at something like this.

This is the final course:

There's a lot of threads about A+ athletes on here, so:

1. do you think a completing a course like this is a good measure of an A+ athlete?
2. which fighters would make this look easy?

Tim Kennedy obviously, doesn't he do stuff like this for his other job.
It requires good strength to weight and stamina which seem like the sort of thing you'd need to be considered athletic.
I'd assume that most MWs and lighter would do pretty well, heavier than that and it'd start to get harder.

Did someone say broken skull?

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

lol at A level athletes

What a flimsy definition

Someone like Yoel Romero would complete that before breakfast and not even break a sweat.

The difference between having a hobby and being a world class athlete.

looks easy for somebody like me

Didn't Cowbow and Lando do an episode. I think cowbow finished the course.

I imagine the lighter fighters being really good at this.

Naked and Afraid is the only challenge i care about

I saw that episode too and Sam did so much better than I thought he would do on the whole thing. Crazy he was like 6' or closer to the final rope climb. That bitch looks tough

Colton Smith was on Broken Skull last season and didn't even get passed the first round. I lol'ed.

Michelle Waterson, Genki Sudo, Tokoro, Henry Cejudo, and mayhem Miller were also on ninja warrior

Someone like RDA or Pettis would be optimal for that course imo

Alvey did Stone Cold's podcast as well

Back