Claudia Gadelha about Conor McGregor - "nobody can beat him now"

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I agree with Claudia. Conor is just another level skillwise. Hes only weakness in UFC has been so far his cardio and its only getting better. It takes months or years to improve your technics but you can improve cardio very fast. Conor is training with best guys on world.. I think Conor absolutely annihilates his next opponent. Doesn't matter if its Khabib, Tony, Nate or anybody else.

Kamaru Usman also makes really stupid statements on this video. Johnson would get killed by Conor.

Will you white belts stop making threads about Colon

Claudia Gadelha also said that Claudia Gadelha would beat Joanna Jedrzejczyk on two different occasions so it turns out she's not great at picking fighters or telling you how good they are.
I think she's just saying this about Conor as his tattoos are as bad as her ones are.

Gadelha is a shit tier fighter that couldn't analyze a fight if her life depended on it

"Michael Johnson would light him up"

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!

It's true. Conor is in a league of his own. He needs other challenges in his life and that's why he is taking the boxing route. Floyd be runnin.

It's true. Conor is in a league of his own. He needs other challenges in his life and that's why he is taking the boxing route. Floyd be runnin.
That's why he's 2-1 this year?
With one win being a majority decision lel

Claudia's adams apple doe.

Bemuses me why Conor haters are always the first people who reply in Conor related threads

Come on dude.

Yes, he's talented but two fights ago he was stopped by Nate Diaz and it wasn't a case of it being a lucky shot either.

Conor, Conor, Conor...

Can't you see?...

Sometimes your words just hypnotize me...

And I just love your flashy ways...

Guess it's why their broke and you're so paid...

- Conor nuthuggers and cum guzzlers

I agree with Claudia. Conor is just another level skillwise. Hes only weakness in UFC has been so far his cardio and its only getting better. It takes months or years to improve your technics but you can improve cardio very fast. Conor is training with best guys on world.. I think Conor absolutely annihilates his next opponent. Doesn't matter if its Khabib, Tony, Nate or anybody else.

Kamaru Usman also makes really stupid statements on this video. Johnson would get killed by Conor.

Mc fart is quick to tap.Screenshot_20161117-135459.png

Claudia Gadelha also said that Claudia Gadelha would beat Joanna Jedrzejczyk on two different occasions so it turns out she's not great at picking fighters or telling you how good they are.
I think she's just saying this about Conor as his tattoos are as bad as her ones are.
Hey now...

Her tats are much better than his...

Well if she says so must be true

Bemuses me why Conor haters are always the first people who reply in Conor related threads

They are obsessed. Deep down they are fans of Conor but don't want to come out. It's like being gay and not telling anyone about it. It's ok Conor haters just let it come out.

TS picks the one female who picks Conor to beat all and that's the basis for his thread. While the majority is throwing out names Khabib, Ferguson mainly and oddly enough Conor don't seem to keen to comment on. Claudia should never talk just smile & nod that voice sounds like a 50yr old lifelong male smoker.

I think Gadelha can take him down and submit him

Alt, this has already been posted.

Back