Black Beast Derrick Lewis hitting pads

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
for his upcoming fight with Abdul.. hold up lemme check his name...

It's Shamil Abdurakhimov who isn't a bad fighter at all. He's a very mobile HW with good boxing. Should be solid, not sure main event worthy but solid.

i hope black beast ko's him stiff and crawls on the ground and has an epic speech after

i hope black beast ko's him stiff and crawls on the ground and has an epic speech after

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

Conor McGregor could KO this guy stiff, inside one round.

Black Beast has some of the best stand up boxing in HW MMA. Dude hits like a truck. He reminds me of a better version of Brett rogers. But his ground game, especially his takedown defense is pure dog shit. At least when it comes to the highest level.

But he seems to have a glass jaw. Honestly the kick Jordan hit him with and punch Mitrione hit him with barely connected and he got KOd

Dat Thrust Doe!

Derrick Lewis should have headlined UFC Houston event, imo

Shamil what's his name, doesn't matter, bout to feel what's it like when someone goes h-town on that boi.

If Lewis wins he deserves a top 5 fight, that would be a 5 wins in a row. Not only does he deserve it bc he's actually really good, butt it's also the heavyweight division, a very weak division. On top of that he is a finisher.

Back