Hector Lombard And Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva at a Trump Event (No big Height Difference?!)

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
okay so bigfoot is around 6´4, and Lombards real height is 5´9 or actually even only 5´8 yet theres no major difference in their height, i am confused.

That looks about 6" difference so about right.

Hbo0Qp5.gif

so hes 7 inches taller. I see that in the photo. Put down the pipe op

TS you are pathetic fan of a roided freak who got KOED stiff by dinosaur hendo

That eye thing actually just made my stomach turn

I fucking knew Hipster Bigfoot was BASED

I actually won't be rooting for Lombard's opponent to brutally KO him in his next fight if he's pro-Trump.

TS you are pathetic fan of a roided freak who got KOED stiff by dinosaur hendo

how about you get a life first instead of being on sherdog 24/7 and fapping to your own avi you azzwipe

Daaaaamn dude that gif is a bit much

I actually won't be rooting for Lombard's opponent to brutally KO him in his next fight if he's pro-Trump.

Brad Tavares. He's Hawaiian, probably voted for Hillary. SAD!

And lol at TS calling people gay when he has muscular caveman with oiled head as his avatar. He also posts thread everytime that ugly excuse of a fighter posts new picture but luckily always gets shut down by normal humans like myself

YOU ARE A :eek::eek::eek:

And lol at TS calling people gay when he has muscular caveman with oiled head as his avatar. He also posts thread everytime that ugly excuse of a fighter posts new picture by always gets shut down by normal humans like myself

YOU ARE A :eek::eek::eek:

your birth was an ugly excuse for having unprotected sex you little twink

Back