Khabib is so boring.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His trash talk is boring. "Wahhh wahh chicken". Is that suppose to get me excited?

Dude is "wailing" on Michael Johnson for 2 and a half round and Johnson look like he went for a jog. Two rounds on top and you're throwing unblocked punches and dude is still looking pretty.

When I order pay-per-views, I am looking to be entertained, I don't want to accidentally fall asleep and bump my head into a table and get knocked out.

Give the title shot to Diaz.

UWxPMKevQXuy5Fi58xcI_Double%20Head%20Flip%20Jungle%20Gym.gif

You happy now?

Go rinse out your mouth and go to bed.

Ok, you are not a fan of supreme grappling. Maybe USKBA kickboxing bouts on late night TV are more your thing.

Why watch MMA then?

Youtube is full of stand up brawls, just google worldstar and avoid the black booty vids and your set for the rest of your life!

Khabib is definitely the kind of guy that can lay n pray to a decisión .

Its not like he is holding a guy up against the cage and waiting for the round to end....its not like he just lays on top of the guy and and holding him down, knowing the judges are forced to give him the round....he has a strategy and it might be boring, but I learn useful stuff that I can incorporate into my own game. He stays 2-3 moves ahead of his opponant and dominates...I got no problem w that although I do like other styles as well. I would not pay to see 9 fights of all wall huggers and top layers.

I hate one-dimensional wrestlers but Khabib's so devastating and scary I could watch him crawl over dudes all day long.

His trash talk is a fucking mess though. He should be saving this crap for February or March when McGregor is gearing up to come back and can be reasonably expected to fight.

Ahahahaha, the guy gives people the beating of a lifetime, while screaming at them about how he has to fight for the title, while screaming at Dana how he's going to beat up his son, en route to a mercy kimura because he felt bad about harming his opponent past what is necessary.

tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

Well of all the Human Blankets (ie. Damian Maia, etc.), he's probably the most entertaining, but still boring.

Needing trash talk to get excited about MMA hahahaha pleb

Back