Will CM Punk fight in the UFC again?

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
On the night he lost Dana basically said he shouldn't fight in the UFC again. Since then Dana seems to have been less commitlal on the subject as to whether he will or won't fight again.

What does everyone think? Will he fight in the UFC again and do you think he should?

The other issue is exactly who do you match him up with at this point?

As long as people will pay to see him fight, he will be welcome

No one paid for him in the first place, he just happened to be put on a great ppv card

Punk was never going to be a real elite level fighter and even he knew that.

I don't want to see him fight again, it's embarrassing. He should go back to the WWE where he belongs...

7224ec643659f8526ee7401299099b24.jpg

It depends. If Dana looks into his eyes and what he sees.

The cowboys lost their 1st game this season and went on to win 11.

CM Punk is only getting warmed up.

I don't know what the weight difference is but I would genuinely like to see Dana White v CM Punk since they're about the same level ability wise.

Didn't Dana apparently train to fight Tito once?

No one paid for him in the first place, he just happened to be put on a great ppv card

Punk was never going to be a real elite level fighter and even he knew that.

No you're wrong.

UFC 203: Stipe vs Overeem did 450 k.

UFC 198: Werdum vs Stipe did 217 k

198 was more stacked than 203.

CM Punk brought more interest.

The impression is that he earned them an extra 200k PPV buys so if they can find him an opponent they'll do it.

They could get another series of 'Evolution' out of it too.

Not only he'll fight again but he'll end up as the most dominant champion ever maybe defending the belt like 15 or 16 before his 40
Or not

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Punk is screwed. Not even WWE wants him after the ass whooping he got from Gall lol. Highly doubt Dana will give him another chance. He might bring in cash but he also brings in the lols for the sport of MMA and not the good kind.

his ufc debut could not have gone worse

Phil Brooks is a 38 year old with a 0-1 record in MMA.
I don't care if I never see him in a cage again, I never watch fake wrestling so I've no idea who CM Punk is or was.

I want to see him fight again because the first fight was hilarious. Then when he goes 0-2 maybe he will get a frickin clue. He belongs in WWE. Fake fights he's a master at. He has talent there. Real fights are not his thing.

I don't want to see him on a ppv.

Back