Cruz's ducking his head will lead right to a Garbrandt uppercut

Mufasa

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
dommie tends to duck a lot when going in and out. Cody's hands are too fast and will land a uppercut. I love dom but it's gonna put him out. Codys lands are lightning.

Dom is too intelligent for the small minded manlet

Dom via TKO

It's possible.

It's also possible that Garbrandts hands will be hitting nothing but air all night.

I disagree. I think someone will catch him with a head kick when he does his waist bend/lean over thing. I disagree only because his head seems to be a little too far away for an uppercut to land without telegraphing the shit out of it. I agree that his head duck will get in him trouble though. his movement and reflexes will inevitably fade.

The big discussion seems to be on whether Cody will land anything or cruz will mentally break him as he swings at air but I think there's also a good chance Cruz's takes him down Cruz got tj down with relative ease whose imo a much better wrestler/grappler doms fight IQ is very high I'm sure he knows Cody on his back is untested

Dillashaw was supposed to knock him out with a head kick. He did land plenty, but Dome-a-nick's head didn't seem to move.

Heard a load of similar shit a few months ago. Cruz 50-45

Cruz will spoil Cody'a night.

Funny impressions there by Joe.

The big discussion seems to be on whether Cody will land anything or cruz will mentally break him as he swings at air but I think there's also a good chance Cruz's takes him down Cruz got tj down with relative ease whose imo a much better wrestler/grappler doms fight IQ is very high I'm sure he knows Cody on his back is untested

Cody won a state wrestling championship in high school...as a freshman. I will go ahead and assume he can take care of himself in the wrestling department, even if he chose not to pursue it in college like Dillashaw did.

Why does everyone seems to hate Cody? he's exciting as hell. is it really bc he has tattoos? they really are crappie but to discredit someone's skills bc of them is pretty weak.

I've got a real bad feeling about this one... Can you imagine how much necktats as champion would suck? Damn...

The day that a team alpha manlet beats Cruz is the day Charlize Theron would get down on both knees and kiss the tip of my penis.

dommie tends to duck a lot when going in and out. Cody's hands are too fast and will land a uppercut. I love dom but it's gonna put him out. Codys lands are lightning.

The Mexican fighter forget his name was landing a bunch of straight shots whenever Cody went for uppercuts. There's more to Dom's style than you think.

Cruz is known for getting KTFO'd so this will be no different.

Dom is too intelligent for the small minded manlet

Dom via TKO

I agree but ts is right cody has the tools to catch some and put him away. Then there would be the obligatory frat boy "I do knocked your ass out bro! YEAH!!!" post fight interview.

Cody won a state wrestling championship in high school...as a freshman. I will go ahead and assume he can take care of himself in the wrestling department, even if he chose not to pursue it in college like Dillashaw did.

I'm not saying he's a slouch but we haven't seen any mma wrestling from him hardly at all. Cruz comes at alot of weird angles and catches guys off balance like in the dillashaw fight. if I remember right tj had never been taken down and Dom did it 3-4x

I'm not saying he's a slouch but we haven't seen any mma wrestling from him hardly at all.

I haven't seen too many of Garbrandt's fights, but I'm going to go with a guess that that's because he wasn't often in a position to need to show it...

Back