Saw my first Fedor Emelienenko highlight.

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't know much about him but I saw a few videos of his fights. Someone recommended them to me to watch them. He is fighting in a ring and not in the cage though and not in the UFC. What gives? UFC has the best fighters so why didn't he fight there? What makes this guy so great? His striking is very wild I feel like someone like Conor would exploit that with his timing and speed and knock this Fedor guy out. Yes I'm new fan to MMA for about 5 months so I don't know all these old school fighters.

Fedor never fought in the UFC because he didn't like the way they did business.

giphy.gif

Don't know much about him but I saw a few videos of his fights. Someone recommended them to me to watch them. He is fighting in a ring and not in the cage though and not in the UFC. What gives? UFC has the best fighters so why didn't he fight there? What makes this guy so great? His striking is very wild I feel like someone like Conor would exploit that with his timing and speed and knock this Fedor guy out. Yes I'm new fan to MMA for about 5 months so I don't know all these old school fighters.

1.2/10

TS, is that you in your avatar?

Nicely don TS!

Did you really go through the trouble of making this account just for this thread?

I'm not sure if I have respect for you, or if I just feel bad for you.

What makes him great is a very padded record and a few notable wins against guys who went to the UFC.

That is because Pride was the number 1 fight organization in the world. That is why Dana White brought Chuck over there and got smashed. They were far superior in Japan.

Jeebus........even the trolls have given up. I blame McConor for tapping to easy.

That is because Pride was the number 1 fight organization in the world. That is why Dana White brought Chuck over there and got smashed. They were far superior in Japan.

Hmm. Will have to look up Pride on youtube. Thanks!

Ad the highlight video to your first post ts.

Would you tell me which fight you saw and what made you think that this one fight was representative for what Fedor was?
Fedor never fought in the UFC because he didn't like the way they did business.
This. People like to shit on the UFC for how they treat fighters and so on. But Fedor still gets shit on for not signing for exactly those reasons.

3/10.

Points for getting people mad, but troll attempt is obvious trolling.

Back