God, I hope Ronda wins.

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
The hardcore Ronda haters are the grossest, most fucked up group of weirdos on sherdog.

Bunch of 20-40 something men who got off so hard on a woman's mental trauma and loss. Still making threads about it almost a year later. Wtf.

I actually like Holm and Nunes, but a Ronda win would be awesome just to spite these sickos.

come down off the fence and tell us how you actually feel about it

look-fam-its-not-that-deep-1703421.png

Not a fan of a lot of Rondas a-hole behavior, but I would be fine seeing her win the title again.

She has a fun, throw-down type of style and comes to bang. Even her getting KTFO by Holly was a very entertaining scrap.

I agree with your sentiment a bit...this "Travis browned girlfriend" trend to discredit her is crazy, she is a 100 times more accomplished than her boyfriend

You sound like incredibly bitter man who wants to watch other bitter man so he can be less bitter

Not a fan of a lot of Rondas a-hole behavior, but I would be fine seeing her win the title again.

She has a fun, throw-down type of style and comes to bang. Even her getting KTFO by Holly was a very entertaining scrap.
I feel the same. Every fight of hers has pretty much been great fun

The hardcore Ronda haters are the grossest, most fucked up group of weirdos on sherdog.

Bunch of 20-40 something men who got off so hard on a woman's mental trauma and loss. Still making threads about it almost a year later. Wtf.

I actually like Holm and Nunes, but a Ronda win would be awesome just to spite these sickos.
Hi ronda

It's not going to happen buddy. Wake the fuck up, the dream is over.

yeah the hate is absurd and its kinda silly that fighter bashing rules obviously dont apply to her

I was expecting a real reason and came in with an open mind. Instead there some virgin crying about people being mean to some bitch he never gonna meet much less fuck.

If people want to hate on Ronda and be happy she lost that's there prerogative, and she did it to herself to a large extent with her behavior. You want to talk crazy shit, you better back it up, live by the sword die by the sword.

Nunes is gonna smash Travis Browne's girlfriend.

I really hope she gets KO'd. She has always avoided a mega money fight against Cyborg due to her horrible stand up and not being able to take a beating as Holm already proved.

You call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and that's OK. But I get dubs for critizing Connor? Mods here are homophobic and trans phobic. Once Connor comes out his fans will be black listed
If merely criticizing Conner gets dubs I'd be on death row. Mods get butthurt, is normal.

I'm not sure if it really matters if she wins or not. I can see her retiring regardless after this fight.

Great fighter, but so many character flaws that its no wonder people were happy to see her get humbled.

"Here he comes to save the day, Saugaye Killah is on his way..."
tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg

Back