According to ufc.com, MM's opponent is on a 3 fight losing streak??

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok so i dont follow the flyweights but I do watch when mighty mouse or scoggins fight... i knew MM was fighting and saw on UFC.com that Tim Elliot, his opponent lost his last 3 fights in the UFC and now is getting a title shot... lol cmon son

That must be a misprint.

It meant to say; UFC where the best fight the best 3 i a year.

Untitledf.png

He won 3 title fights in Titan FC (which is a good promotion) and then followed it up by winning 4 straight televised TUF fights........

pretty sure ufc.com only shows zuffa related fights

He's won 3 fights in Titan FC and he entered the TUF house as the Titan FC Champion.

On the show, he beat the Hex Fight Series Champion, Legacy Fighting Champion, Caged Aggression MMA Champion, and the Shooto-Japan Champion to win TUF.

I thought the TUF finale would decide the guy DJ fought? Whats the finale for if Tim Elliott who was a UFC fighter already is scheduled to fight DJ?

I thought the TUF finale would decide the guy DJ fought? Whats the finale for if Tim Elliott who was a UFC fighter already is scheduled to fight DJ?

Oh fuck me, you were at the front of the queue when they were handing out stupid.

Hes not a UFC fighter, he is the Titan FC champ
He competed in TUF 24 a tournament of champions to decide who would fight DJ
He won it, hence he fights DJ

Oh fuck me, you were at the front of the queue when they were handing out stupid.

Hes not a UFC fighter, he is the Titan FC champ
He competed in TUF 24 a tournament of champions to decide who would fight DJ
He won it, hence he fights DJ
He competed in the UFC over 5 times already. Dummy. Yeah he is the champ of TitanFC now. And im stupid?

He competed in the UFC over 5 times already. Dummy. Yeah he is the champ of TitanFC now. And im stupid?

"Over 5 times"....

so 6 times then? Why do people say "Over x times.." rather than just saying the exact number...

"Whats the finale for if Tim Elliott who was a UFC fighter already is scheduled to fight DJ?"

^^ point being hes wasnt SCHEDULED to face MM, he won the damn tournament, thats why hes fighting on the finale..

"Over 5 times".... so 6 times then? Why do people say "Over x times.." rather than just saying the exact number..." LOL smh

"Over 5 times"....

so 6 times then? Why do people say "Over x times.." rather than just saying the exact number...

"Whats the finale for if Tim Elliott who was a UFC fighter already is scheduled to fight DJ?"

^^ point being hes wasnt SCHEDULED to face MM, he won the damn tournament, thats why hes fighting on the finale..
Viper dude is trolling, or is full retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back