does tim has any chance against dimitri

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
so i just found out about this fight that is apparently happening tonight, anyone gives a chance for tim ?

Dimitri_No_Stress_Waardenburg.jpg

I didn't follow the full season but from what I see about Tim his best chance is to grab hold of Johnson and never let go just like the song and grind Johnson like a new girlfriend.

Johnson by KO/TKO in the 4th....

Most Tims fights in the UFC were losses so I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

Probably not. I'm going to put $20 on him anyways, he's paying $7 h2h.

Vegas is averaging about +six fiddy & some have mouse bets from -850 to -1,200 (similar as Holm's odds were against Ronda interestingly :eek:)

I'd say he's got a small punchers chance due to his awkward style... but I think Mouse makes an example of him quickly in the first.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Everyone has a chance - see Honda vs Holm, Serra vs GSP, Rockhold vs Bisping, Penn vs Edgar I, Barao vs. Dillashaw I......shit happens, that being said it should be an easy fight for MM.

Would be awesome if he did take the belt. Anything can happen in a fight, whether its a mistake made or its a lucky move...

He is good at going wild, if DJ humors him in it he could get caught. But thats unlikely. Tim's reasoning in the hype video was "the best fighter doesnt always win" lol

I think he has a chance to make it a fun loss

Edit: that's no knock on tim, he impressed me on tuf

of course he has a chance, its a fight.

doesnt mean him winning is likely though

Anybody has any chance due to probability theory. Tim can throw one of those pesky knees and then immediately grab a choke before DJ reacts. But that's the only way he wins.

Back