Roadhouse Joseph benavidez inspiration for fuck quote?

Wolf Of Sherdog

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Joseph benavides said he used to fuck guys like Cejudo in highschool. Reminded me of this classic roadhouse scene hahah..

heres the vid of benavidez if u didnt see it. about 34 seconds in

Joe B went through a phase in highschool like all of team alpha male... is normal

Probably. Roadhouse has quotes for days, mejo

Fake heat does not get me excited .i wish conor would have called them midgets

Fake heat does not get me excited .i wish conor would have called them midgets
Benavidez fake shit is so cringeworthy im thrown off by the whole fight lol. Prob watch it the day after or something

idk if i should be glad the manlets are trying to bring attention to themselves and the division or if i should cringe at how terrible benavidez is at trash talking

I hope Cejudo takes his head off. Mounts him and t-bags the dick head for a round. Joe B. definitely an a-hole. The gay "joke" was completely uncalled for and sounded well rehearsed.

if you wanna talk shit you dont quote movies like a fake ass bitch i swear im 5'6 with no training and i know i could beat his ass

I knew nothing about benavidez beside his fighting but after watching a couple of clips from that tuf he is such a little chump. He needs to get slapped. In 209 people like him get slapped everyday

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... hes gay

Joseph benavides said he used to fuck guys like Cejudo in highschool. Reminded me of this classic roadhouse scene hahah..

heres the vid of benavidez if u didnt see it. about 34 seconds in

An unorthodox threat, but effective non the less

The guy is going to be stealing lines from the first lady's speech next.

Back