I'd like to see Conor vs khabib because he finally gets a easy fight since siver

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the difference in standup is staggering. Conor hasn't had a opponent so bad in the stand up department since his cage warriors days. He has fought better wrestlers and bjj guys though. He will light this dude up hard. Khabib has never fought a guy with this type of power and overall striking game.

Conor would really be taking on a guy who really shouldn't be in the octagon with him. But that's what happens when you fight a guy without a win over one of the top 5 In Your weight class and you're the champ. Shouldn't even be considered imo.

Easy win easy money. If you disagree, you're first UFC watches must've been UFC 204 Or some shit. No question you're a rook tho.

Agreed with this autist

Tony Ferguson is much tougher fight for McGooby

When khabib wants you down. He gets you down.

See how the mendes fight went? Now imagine it with the eagle.

Dennis Siver is one of the greatest mixed martial artists to ever compete in the UFC you tool!

the difference in standup is staggering. Conor hasn't had a opponent so bad in the stand up department since his cage warriors days. He has fought better wrestlers and bjj guys though. He will light this dude up hard. Khabib has never fought a guy with this type of power and overall striking game.

Conor would really be taking on a guy who really shouldn't be in the octagon with him. But that's what happens when you fight a guy without a win over one of the top 5 In Your weight class and you're the champ. Shouldn't even be considered imo.

Easy win easy money. If you disagree, you're first UFC watches must've been UFC 204 Or some shit. No question you're a rook tho.

The difference in grappling is staggering. Khabib hasn't had a opponent so bad in the grappling department since his Russia circuit days. He has fought better strikers though. He will maul this dude up hard. Conor has never fought a guy with this type of power and overall grappling game.

I'm not saying I agree with that I just said. I'm a Conor fan, actually. I'm just pointing out how fucked up and flawed your logic can be.

The difference in grappling is staggering. Khabib hasn't had a opponent so bad in the grappling department since his Russia circuit days. He has fought better strikers though. He will maul this dude up hard. Conor has never fought a guy with this type of power and overall grappling game.

I'm not saying I agree with that I just said. I'm a Conor fan, actually. I'm just pointing out how fucked up and flawed your logic can be.
Who has khabib fought with better standup?

Cliffs? Barely have any data left. I can't play that shit.

the-list-free-wifi-meme-100653056-primary.idge.jpg

When khabib wants you down. He gets you down.

See how the mendes fight went? Now imagine it with the eagle.

Except against Tibau.

He was lucky to get that decision.

Face it, Khaboobicus time is counting. He needs to solidify his boxing because those entries only work for so long, its why GSP didnt bum rush everyone.

Are you aware Khabib wrestled Grizzly bears? Im willing to bet theyre far more powerful everywhere than Conor

lol, 24-0. Khabib bless

actually the easiest fight he could take would be ferguson. but he won't take it because he wants to fight people that will bring in viewers

24-0. 21 by way of cans.

Conor bless you and your bum souls. Maybe he can move out of Dagestan after Conor's gives him panty night.
You realize you sound like a fucking retard right?

Except against Tibau.

He was lucky to get that decision.

Face it, Khaboobicus time is counting. He needs to solidify his boxing because those entries only work for so long, its why GSP didnt bum rush everyone.

"Muh Tibau fight"

That fight was over 4 years and 15 to 20 pounds ago.

The eagle is hungry.

Back