Conor McGregor is the Mike Tyson of MMA

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
Many fighters are intimidated by Conor like many boxers were intimidated by Tyson.
Many fighters already know what awaits them. They can't stop the left hand and speed of Conor just like many boxers couldn't stop Tysons speed and power. They already knew what Tyson was going to do but still couldn't stop it.
Many fighters already lose mentally before getting in the octagon like Jose Aldo and Eddie Alvarez. Same thing happened to the boxers that fought Tyson. They lost before even stepping foot in the ring.
Tyson is cemented as one of the greatest if not GOAT. Conor is on the same path of greatness and will become the GOAT if he continues to win.
Both fighters brought in tons of money for their sport. Both huge stars of their sport. They are the fighters people come to see. They are the spectacle. People know they are going to witness something truly unique and exciting and memorable for the years to come. They are both bigger than the sport.
Little kids know who Mike Tyson is. Little kids in years to come all over will know who Conor Mcgregor is.

Mike Tyson is not even close to being the GOAT of boxing

internet.gif

Join date + user name + comparing Conor to Tyson = go to bed Conor you're drunk

Hmmmm...

Just joined today, and 3 threads created already.

tumblr_nx8uv0LPbM1uh4ocvo1_250.gif

EDIT...

Shit I think it's actually 5 threads created. With just 6 posts.

I'm calling BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Both fighters brought in tons of money for their sport. Both huge stars of their sport. They are the fighters people come to see. They are the spectacle. People know they are going to witness something truly unique and exciting and memorable for the years to come. They are both bigger than the sport.

Little kids know who Mike Tyson is. Little kids in years to come all over will know who Conor Mcgregor is.

Little kids like you who don't know who Fedor is.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Dumb muvafuka.

Last edited:
Little kids like you, don't know who Fedor is.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Dumb muvafuka.
No I don't know who Fedor is. I've followed Conor closely since I became a fan of MMA. Was watching some Tyson hightlights the other day and it reminded me of Conor. How about you stop being a bully and go to sleep.

Hmmmm...

Just joined today, and 3 threads created already.

tumblr_nx8uv0LPbM1uh4ocvo1_250.gif

EDIT...

Shit I think it's actually 5 threads created. With just 6 posts.

I'm calling BULLSHIT.
Why are you stalking me bro? Kinda creepy man.

TS trolling hard with the last couple of threads

I wish Cus was alive so he could smack you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back