I understand Dana much better now

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that Dana White catches a lot of hate on this forum. He is mostly characterized as a lying, money grubbing businessman who cares little, if at all, for the fighters who risk their health and life to make him rich. I used to think many of those same things about Dana. That is until I started my job as a lawyer and got a taste of the real world and how people really are. When you are involved with anything that consists of lots of money and contracts, Dana's approach is the only approach. I used to think Dana was a lier but now I know that sometimes you have to tell people something that isn't entirely true in order to get them to cooperate with the bigger picture. For example I've had to tell many of my clients that taking a certain action would benefit them more than it actually would or else they wouldn't take the necessary action at all. Dana does something similar when he promises fighters title shots if they win certain fights knowing it's not true, he simply wants those fighters to feel incentivized to take the best possible fights for the fans.

Fans also like to complain at how poorly Dana treats former fighters. How he bad mouths them and never lends a helping hand to fighters who go broke or can't pay medical bills. That's life!!! It's not Dana's job to help those fighters once they stop working for him. Once fighters are no longer employed the mutually beneficial relationship is over and both parties must go their own way. Dana already paid those guys for what they did. Do any of you still send flower to your ex girlfriends? Do any of you still pay your dog walker after your dog has died?

And finally the most annoying complaint about Dana is that all he cares about is money. If working in law has taught me nothing else it's that all anyone cares about is money. To accuse Dana of being obsessed with material wealth is to accuse him of a trait you all possess. Every single one of you here would push your mother off a cliff if it could make you as rich as Dana. As a lawyer I've seen people do much worse to their family and friends for amounts of money that would seem like peanuts in Dana's eyes.

So before you criticize Dana's character please take into consideration what the real world is like.

He is like Suddam Hussein. He is trying to do best with what he has. Occasionally lying and throwing people under the bus but it is all in the favor of the company which he is obligated to protect.

A lawyer. Haha.

<{nope}>

A lawyer would be able to spell the word "liar".

Douchebag Dana

mXd9T5P.jpg

Dana "Adolf" White

dana_u10.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

Great FUCKING post. Macalpinerules back on form and giving us the business

Understanding, the first step to nowhere. If you take a look its in a book, a reading rainbow.

At least you don't discriminate TS; you're willing to lie to yourself too.IMG_3098.JPG

Last edited:
as someone who claims to be a lawyer, you are stupid as fuck

Dana doesn't only screw with people when it favors him monetarily, he does it out of spite. It is fun for him, he "feeds off negativity". His words... He will flame teenagers on twitter, and insult people at every chance he gets.

He doesn't do it for the money. He does it simply cause he's a narcissist.

Are there people worse than him around? yes of course. but how the fuck does that justify anything?

The rest of your post is just stupid. You have little to no business experience. You certainly do not speak nor reason like a lawyer. Wayyyy too many holes in your reasoning. you're not even as smart as a college kid really. You're throwing out street-smarts, and that too not very smart.

no offense dude. nothing personal, just calling it like i see it.

All that ethics training Lawyers go through really paying off here.

Also if you are a lawyer then I'm a fucking unicorn

Dana being a nice guy is much more believable than you being a lawyer

All that ethics training Lawyers go through really paying off here.

Also if you are a lawyer then I'm a fucking unicorn

We are all unicorns, it's just that our horn grew between our legs instead of the forehead

as someone who claims to be a lawyer, you are stupid as fuck

Dana doesn't only screw with people when it favors him monetarily, he does it out of spite. It is fun for him, he "feeds off negativity". His words... He will flame teenagers on twitter, and insult people at every chance he gets.

He doesn't do it for the money. He does it simply cause he's a narcissist.

Are there people worse than him around? yes of course. but how the fuck does that justify anything?

The rest of your post is just stupid. You have little to no business experience. You certainly do not speak nor reason like a lawyer. Wayyyy too many holes in your reasoning. you're not even as smart as a college kid really. You're throwing out street-smarts, and that too not very smart.

no offense dude. nothing personal, just calling it like i see it.
So.....you didn't see it for what it was? A 100% troll job specifically designed to get people to react strongly?...

Just thought I would help you out there, since you claimed you were "calling it as you saw it".

You are welcome.

But I DO still pay my dog walker even though my dog is now deceased.

Should I stop??

Back