New to Sherdog forums

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this site. Been reading the forums for about a week now. I decided to finally make an account. I've noticed that many of the thread topics is about Conor McGregor. Now I'm a big fan of Conor and he got me into MMA but how big is Conor in these forums? I see a lot of accounts with Conor avatars. So far I know Conor, Ronda, Jon Jones, and Anderson Silva. What other fighters should I look into?

Fedor Emelianenko.
Kazushi Sakuraba.
Lyoto Machida.
CroCop.
Wanderlei.
Rampage.
George St Pierre.
Shinya Aoki.
Dan Henderson.
Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Hello I'm new to this site. Been reading the forums for about a week now. I decided to finally make an account. I've noticed that many of the thread topics is about Conor McGregor. Now I'm a big fan of Conor and he got me into MMA but how big is Conor in these forums? I see a lot of accounts with Conor avatars. So far I know Conor, Ronda, Jon Jones, and Anderson Silva. What other fighters should I look into?

Khabib Nurmagomedov. Check him out.

Dont mind YOLOboy, hes just a salty mchater.

He's really big in the gay community.

Read the comments then went back up to read your name and laughed hard

Sage Northcutt
Mike Perry
Paige Vanzant

Welcome back KOfinger, how are you?

Welcome aboard... I hope you enjoy being verbally abused.

Conor is huge on these forums in terms of both fans and haters

Look into these fighters if you are interested in learning more about the history of MMA.

Royce Gracie
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Big Nog
CroCop
Cain Velasquez
Junior Dos Santos
Fabricio Werdum
Randy Couture
Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Chuck Liddell