Is there still significant fanfare around JoJo Calderwood??

mjh71987

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Asking what the title says. I was just looking at her fb page and was wondering if she still has a large following or has a good amount of people (like myself) given up on her being anything special in the UFC.

Nah, she has a semi cute face, very cute voice and accent, ok at best body...and ugly shitty tats

Top ten fighter who can still hover around that area, but will likely have perpetual trouble cracking the top three to get into title contention.

Still, a class athlete who has a decent-sized fanbase, and an asset to the organization.

I'd give her free tickets.

her hype is more dead than jon jones dick

Love her voice but I hate what she did to Valerie. Beat the brakes off her
9348117.jpg

<{boneytears}>

Can't speak for others, but I'm still interested to see her fight.

A couple more lackluster performances and we'll have to let the hype go.

She's so cute and lovely, it's impossible not to love her and root for her.

Love her voice but I hate what she did to Valerie. Beat the brakes off her
9348117.jpg

<{boneytears}>

I hear you. But you gotta admit Joanne shined that night, while Valerie was overly concerned with her tits.

I hear you. But you gotta admit Joanne shined that night, while Valerie was overly concerned with her tits.
I didn't expect the fight to go that way at all. She ruined Val. It was an incredible showing by JoJo... just wish it was against someone else lol

I'm a fan of her as a fighter and I think she'd do very well if the UFC opens 125.

Not a fan of her social media persona however. Whine, whine, beg, whine, pity me, whine, whine, pity me...

I'm still a fan of her overall, but I certainly overestimated her fighting ability. She's middle of the road at best.

I'll always be a fan. Jojo can do no wrong in my eyes.

Joanne%2BCalderwood%2BFace%2BFront%2BKicks%2BSeo%2BHee%2BHam%2BTUF%2B20%2BFinale.gif

joanne-calderwood-ufc-fight-night-72.jpg

14835_278471088945469_188264646_n_zpsf54d206b.jpg

JoJo " The voice of angel " Calderwood is definitely my favorite female fighter

not since a complete unknown in Moroz absolutely destroyed her in 1 round

also the Scottish accent just ruins a woman's attractiveness

I think what stagnates her is not being able to consistently train at the best camps. I hope she can eventually while still young.

Back