Have you ever met or seen an MMA doppelganger?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
I was served by a Donald Cerrone lookalike at a restaurant this evening. He even talked like Cowboy.

Saw a chubby Vitor Belfort at a seafood restaurant once. He had the Mohawk and everything

Don-Frye-GettyImages-88653666-208x190-1443383709.jpg
7aca82ad062cd45e606489dd4078b0b7.jpg

My boss looks like Bas Rutten. He's a bitch.

Luke Rockhold took my coffee order at Starbucks in Santa Cruz...and it's crazy cause he's from there. I asked the guy if he's related to Luke Rockhold, and he said he doesn't know who that is lol. That was 2 years ago.

Machida served me breakfast once on the upper east side in New York. The home fries were nothing special.

#GUERNICAbless

Where is that 'my friends say I look like Pettis' thread lool

my friends keep telling me this guy looks like edmond tarverdyan
image_6510.jpg

I work with a dude that looks like Johny Hendricks between fights. I've nicknamed him Steakhouse in my head.

I used to have a buddy that looked like a skinnier Frank Mir. Drank a 5th of Captain Morgan a day, cheated on his wife, and screwed any girl that would put out. Last time I saw him before I moved I bumped into him on the street and he pulled out a Mickey's grenade from out of his coat pocket and started drinking it. He was a fool.

There's legit a dude in my gym that looks like Conor McGregor, buddeh has the beard and neck tat, every time I see him I expect him to break out the Vinnie Mac walk haha

This guy that I work with is bald and white. He looks like Dana White.

Yes, TS.

I've been told I look a lot like a younger, more handsome version of Luke Rockhold.

Last edited:
There was a fighter in the Arkansas scene back in the day circa 2008 named Matt Hughes, I swear to god he looked just like Igor Vovchanchyn, it blew my mind.

Ryan Bader works over at the CAN customs,and when I asked he didn't even know his own name...Luckily I reminded him
<{Heymansnicker}>

I used to have a teacher who looks like Bas Rutten.

I work with a lot of Asian guys who look like all the Asian fighters.

Back