Where is Jose Aldo's dignity and pride?

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What happened to Jose? UFC is going to hand him the paper belt, if he still has any dignity left, he should say no! Where's his fighter pride?

U work for the belt, u fight for it! Instead, Jose is being a little girl now, where he's happy just to receive the belt without even fighting for it...

I have lost all my respect for Jose, he just want the easy way out! Instead of facing his 13 second demon, he chose to be a real DNB!

So Jose! I suggest you refuse to accept the FW belt! Move up to LW and fight Conor for both FW and LW belt!

Still stuck on John McCarthy's knee:

DrDyHI2.gif

Conor is scared.

All he can do is dominate FW again and then ask to fight Conor in a superfight.

Conor is scurred man, a super fight will sell, Aldo knows this....is his only option.

He lives in fantasy land where he never really lost to Conor.

Conor turned him into a typical Sherdogger; a guy who talks a ton of shit online, backs out when given the opportunity to fight, and flips burgers for a living.

can you imagine the matrix we would be living in if pettis won the interim, then goes on to ko aldo in exactly 13 sec?

that would be trippy

Aldo's pride and dignity is in Conor's back pocket.

What happened to Jose? UFC is going to hand him the paper belt, if he still has any dignity left, he should say no! Where's his fighter pride?

U work for the belt, u fight for it! Instead, Jose is being a little girl now, where he's happy just to receive the belt without even fighting for it...

I have lost all my respect for Jose, he just want the easy way out! Instead of facing his 13 second demon, he chose to be a real DNB!

So Jose! I suggest you refuse to accept the FW belt! Move up to LW and fight Conor for both FW and LW belt!

He beat Edgar for it since Conor refused to defend the belt. He shouldn't have to sit out for a year, or move up to 155lbs to fight someone who doesn't even respect the position of champion.

He's nothing more than a savage little idiot now

Meh, Aldo asked for the a rematch and Conor decided to rematch Nate and to fight Eddie instead. Aldo did plenty while the champ refused to defend his belt, then stated he'd be waiting at least 18 months before defending.

Plus it takes more than one 13 second loss to erase a mammoth legacy of 9 defenses, the equal second highest number of defenses in Zuffa history.

The situation isn't exactly what Aldo wants, but he'll be fine.

Where is Miocic, Cormier, Bisping, Woodley, mcgregor pride? And the guys before them?

Do you know that no one has ever beaten Josh Barnett for the HW title?
No one has beaten Jones for the LHW title. Or Shamrock.
No one has beaten Bustamante for the MW title.

Do you see where we are going?

Conor turned him into a typical Sherdogger; a guy who talks a ton of shit online, backs out when given the opportunity to fight, and flips burgers for a living.
Did he back out? Was he cleared to fight?

When has Conor ever backed out of an opportunity to fight? It was actually Aldo who backed out of an opportunity to fight Conor at 196.

Blind, your hatred makes you.

He beat Edgar for it since Conor refused to defend the belt. He shouldn't have to sit out for a year, or move up to 155lbs to fight someone who doesn't even respect the position of champion.

Well... Jose can't blame Conor for that, blame his twin brother RDA pussied out like Jose did!
Whatever Conor does, Jose should respect his champion position too! Why hasn't he defend his belt yet? He's bitching because he don't think he can beat everyone in that division! Look at Max and Tony, both of them have crazy streak, and still chose to fight, even if it's not for the belt

When has Conor ever backed out of an opportunity to fight? It was actually Aldo who backed out of an opportunity to fight Conor at 196.

I think u need to re-read... He said Conor turned "him"! That him means Jose

Re-read the post brah LOL

Well... Jose can't blame Conor for that, blame his twin brother RDA pussied out like Jose did!
Whatever Conor does, Jose should respect his champion position too! Why hasn't he defend his belt yet? He's bitching because he don't think he can beat everyone in that division! Look at Max and Tony, both of them have crazy streak, and still chose to fight, even if it's not for the belt

Why would he defend the interim belt when the champion refused to defend the regular one?

Aldo was a long time champion. That's quite a bit different than the situation Max and Tony are in. Max is young enough that a loss won't set him back, and if he doesn't stay active his skills may not improve as much as he might like. Tony needs to stay active because if he loses a step it could cost him, and this is his last shot at a title given his age.

Aldo defended his belt 9 times. Pretending he's afraid now is silly.

Conor is scared.

All he can do is dominate FW again and then ask to fight Conor in a superfight.

Conor is scurred man, a super fight will sell, Aldo knows this....is his only option.
That ass in your gif though, gets me everytime.
n08A8NOl.jpg

HNGHHH

Back