Cowboy's eye injury is real (confirmed)

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I literally get to confirm this lol he finally addressed it because I was arguing with some idiot in the comments section, so he replied to me and said that anyone who thought it was makeup or that it was on the wrong eye in the other photos is a fucking idiot and that it's healing up well, bruising is almost gone and everything will be fine!!!

<40>

EDIT: I had to summarize because I don't know how to post a screenshot, only links lol

I told u fucks that nobody would wear eyepatches and makeup in every single photo and video since announcing an eye injury of that magnitude AS A PRANK!! Why would ANYONE do that?! Especially COWBOY ..

Also, peep the new BMF neck tatt ;)
EDIT: it's henna from the beach 2 days ago haha

Last edited:
Oh its that poster that pretends to be a woman
Lmao shut the hell up, Cowboy @'ed me, you can legit look @ my instagram account right there or my Twitter is @ashmorse... I don't pretend or hide shit lol why would anyone do that

Lmao shut the hell up, Cowboy @'ed me, you can legit look @ my instagram account right there... I don't pretend shit lol why would anyone do that
But u sound like a tranny, give me your phone number then I'll verify

Surely you jest Tony

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUVu.gif

As i was scrolling down, the imagine appeared less blurry, it's magic.

Holy shit its Joe Schilling and hes not being KOd by Kato. Never thought Id see the day.

Real or not he's showing up Dec 10th and getting that W. My body is ready for more cowboy.

It's fake. An injury like that is an immediate pull out. No Dr. worth his salt would ever let a fighter compete with that injury.

I don't get it you can't even copy/paste for fuck's sake?

I literally get to confirm this lol he finally addressed it because I was arguing with some idiot in the comments section, so he replied to me and said that anyone who thought it was makeup or that it was on the wrong eye in the other photos is a fucking idiot and that it's healing up well, bruising is almost gone and everything will be fine!!!

<40>

EDIT: I had to summarize because I don't know how to post a screenshot, only links lol

I told u fucks that nobody would wear eyepatches and makeup in every single photo and video since announcing an eye injury of that magnitude AS A PRANK!! Why would ANYONE do that?! Especially COWBOY ..

Also, peep the new BMF neck tatt ;)

Screen shot. Upload picture.

Back