Will the UFC release Tim Elliot if he loses to Mighty Mouse?

AliBagaoteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
I'm no expert but he seems pretty bitter toward the UFC and it seems like him winning TUF wasn't the most desired outcome for the UFC. Also , I think he lost already to Dodson me and Benavides so there isn't really anywhere to go.

I can't see him beating Mighty Mouse very easily...

Will they keep him around, and will the winner of Cejudo Benavides fight the champ?

It would make their little reality show look pretty pointless if the winner gets cut after 1 fight, with the champ no less. So based on that I doubt it. But I don't watch that shit.

Last edited:
Winner of Cejudo and Benevidez will fight for title. I think Elliot depends on his performance.

They gotta give him at least 1 more fight. Plus he's on the TUF contract now so it would probably be more cost effective to let him lose a few fights then cut him.

Tuf winners typically get a 3-4 fight contract, so I doubt they would cut him if he loses to DJ.

I'm no expert but he seems pretty bitter toward the UFC and it seems like him winning TUF wasn't the most desired outcome for the UFC. Also , I think he lost already to Dodson me and Benavides so there isn't really anywhere to go.

John Moraga basically has the same track record as Tim and hes still around in the top 10. Moraga was just given more winnable fights then Tim was.

FLW is a thin division, I think 8-10 guys from the show should be given a spot in the UFC.

Tuf winners typically get a 3-4 fight contract, so I doubt they would cut him if he loses to DJ.
They don't wait for contracts to run out before they cut people.

I'd expect him to get another fight. He's fun to watch.

I think this TUF was to mainly do a mass signing of flyweight prospects. Moreno just upset Smolka and Eric Shelton looks promising. Everybody probably expected Elliot to win (I sure did).

Back