Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

4:06

Gold. Just described half of Sherdog

<36>

50387214.jpg

I'm pretty sure I can beat him up. He's quick but relatively tiny

Conor is only a paper champ until he defends just ONCE. He won't though so he'll forever be a paper champ.

I'm pretty sure I can beat him up. He's quick but relatively tiny

Im sure that 330 lb tampa bay bucs lineman thought the same exact thing before he was submitted by 170 lb ufc vet gil castillo

shots fired at all you shertards whining about his belts.

Dude is so delusional, that I think he believes his own shit.

I'd label him Ronda 2.0. But she actually defended her belt... Many times.

Im sure that 330 lb tampa bay bucs lineman thought the same exact thing before he was submitted by 170 lb ufc vet gil castillo
A) that was a grappling match...allow punching and biting and Gil would have been destroyed
B) I actually wrestled in high school and that football player clearly didn't
C) I grant you I would need three months to get in cardio shape, but after that I got this

Man he really hurt my feelings. Count your belts McG.

I still have two keyboards!
22687.jpeg.png

Last edited:
Sherdog is the tabloids of mma, but he's right.

If anything, keyboard warriors want him to keep the belt. Its the bald bozo you need to be wary of.

A) that was a grappling match...allow punching and biting and Gil would have been destroyed
B) I actually wrestled in high school and that football player clearly didn't
C) I grant you I would need three months to get in cardio shape, but after that I got this

STFU dude, you're delusional. Most pure wrestlers curl up into a ball the first time they get hit in the face

STFU dude, you're delusional. Most pure wrestlers curl up into a ball the first time they get hit in the face
You're the delusional one lol

"Most pure wrestlers". Lol bullshit. Me and my friends got in dozens of street fights and never lost even after getting punched...it's not like I said I was a baseball player or some other poon haha

Conor's still featherweight champ. He's regarded as the best featherweight, he has two featherweight titles in his home, and if he were to ever fight in the division again it'd be in a title fight.

Just because something on a computer screen lists Aldo or Holloway as champion, doesn't make it so.

Still 2-weight world champion.

Back