Masvidal calling out Cerrone for his lies

So much talent that takes off early. He'd be up the ranks if he would finish instead of drifting.

I don't want to stop my podcast...what lies?

Cerrone is a warrior in the cage no doubt; fights frequently and has great skills; kind of a crappy personality behind the scenes tho

Woodley's going to come after him for gimmick infringement.

ha, I liked it

aside the race bait at the end

Cowboy would out work Masvidal over 3 or 5 rounds. Like both but all Cerrone did was pick a winner. Not a real big dis in the grand scheme of things. I'd have picked Brown too.

He needs to worry about his fight with jake.

cowboy creeps me out a little outside the octagon tbh, odd guy

@KONE A bit disappointed he didn't put out a vicious tweet about the tremendous death of ruthless tyrant Fidel KKKastro.

Why the fuck would cowboy take a fight with him ?Maybe if he could get some wins together he would get somewhere.

THis was the day of 205. Masvidal didnt understand that he couldnt just hop on a plane and fight the next day after missing weigh ins. Cerrone wanted any fight, but NY would not allow it. Masvidal blamed Cerrone instead of the UFC. I understand him being pissed that Kelvin was pulled from their fight to fight Cerrone, but accusing Cowboy of ducking him is nuts. Cerrone wants Maia. No one calls out Maia.

Back