Conor: "I have other boxing opponents in mind, some of Floyd's past opponents"

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like Conor is serious about boxing.

Timestamped

List of Floyd's previous opponents that Conor can beat
44 year old Marquez
Punch-Drunk Shane Mosley
Washed up Guerrero (who lost to a full time cab driver)
Fat Ricky Hatton
Arturo Gatti

Last edited:
Conor isn't stupid. Even he doesn't believe this bullshit. He'd get worked in a real boxing match against a real boxer.

Conor doesn't have the reflexes to be a great air hockey competitor.

This guy is getting tedious.

Sounds like Conor is serious about boxing.

Timestamped

IgIiEB1.gif

McGregor vs Robert Guerrero

The lead up to that fight would be gold with Guerrero SR and McGregor

paq, cotto, marquez, canelo, oscar, mosley.....so on all destroy Conor.

I don't think he could even beat current Marquez or Mosely.

MAYBE arturo gatti.

paq, cotto, marquez, canelo, oscar, mosley.....so on all destroy Conor.
That Irish guy he sparred with in preparation of Nate even kicked his ass. And he's an amateur boxer or he couldn't compete in the Olympics

I'll watch Pac vs Mac.

Ik pac will win easily in a boxing match, but i still watch.

The boxing licence was a contract negotiation move and nothing else. Mcgregor will never compete in boxing especially against high level guys. Any of those guys calling him out are bitches too, they wouldn't want any part of an MMA fight, but they'll challenge him with some boxing rules, why not challenge him to a thumb o' war if you don't want a real fight.

Why? Did someone put him under the impression that he would get Mayweather money for boxing guys other than Mayweather?

I wonder if this is his business plan, maybe he is done with MMA. I mean he's in a situation where he has very few choices and will probably have to fight one of the worlds top grapplers and potentialy get badly beaten/embarrassed, forever hurting his image. Instead he could move to boxing and beat up 3 or 4 cans in semi fixed fights and forever be remember as this badass crossover athlete.

The boxing licence was a contract negotiation move and nothing else. Mcgregor will never compete in boxing especially against high level guys. Any of those guys calling him out are bitches too, they wouldn't want any part of an MMA fight, but they'll challenge him with some boxing rules, why not challenge him to a thumb o' war if you don't want a real fight.

because they're boxers. they don't train mma, why would they want a mma fight.

Back