Let's compare Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko and GSP

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
2oP3h1p.gif

ogiWgvQHfp8Q0.gif
fedor_emelianenko_1000348.jpg

Actually you can't compare the GOAT to a boring lay n' pray fighter. Fedor was a LHW who destroyed HWs. Can you imagine GSP finishing a MW? He couldnt even finish his own division lmao

16_Fedor-The-Last-Emperor.jpg

GOAT bless

Anybody who refers to GSP as a lay and pray fighter is ignorant AF.

Btw Dan Hardy is such a fucking G for not tapping.

Anybody who refers to GSP as a lay and pray fighter is ignorant AF.

Btw Dan Hardy is such a fucking G for not tapping.
Hardy did a full camp on hyper-flexibility training before that fight. It was harder than his regular training.

Hardy did a full camp on hyper-flexibility training before that fight. It was harder than his regular training.

That's legit. I miss Hardy.

No. Let's compare poop and a jelly donut.

Eat them both and tell us how they taste.

That's legit. I miss Hardy.
Only guy I used love when he would scream into the camera during the intros.

I hate GSP as much as the next guy, but this is a sport and just like other sports defense is part of the equation. No fighter in history was as good as GSP at taking away their opponents offense. The guy went years without losing a round while being in complete control. Also, fought better competition than Fedor

Fedor is HW GOAT
GSP is MMA GOAT

In my opinion

Fedors a fat bum who ducked the UFC, lost three in a row, and got slapped around by Maldonado.

I hate GSP as much as the next guy, but this is a sport and just like other sports defense is part of the equation. No fighter in history was as good as GSP at taking away their opponents offense. The guy went years without losing a round while being in complete control. Also, fought better competition than Fedor

Fedor is HW GOAT
GSP is MMA GOAT

In my opinion
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

2oP3h1p.gif

ogiWgvQHfp8Q0.gif
fedor_emelianenko_1000348.jpg

Actually you can't compare the GOAT to a boring lay n' pray fighter. Fedor was a LHW who destroyed HWs. Can you imagine GSP finishing a MW? He couldnt even finish his own division lmao

16_Fedor-The-Last-Emperor.jpg

GOAT bless
This thread is FULL of WIN! gsp should be forgotten! If he wanted to still fight he would have. He was boring, he couldn't finish fights, he was a mental midget, canada, he tapped to strikes, he lost to Hendricks and quit so as not to have to rematch him. Good riddance. Fedor is the DAMN man! Real knows real, and GOAT GUERNICA salutes TS and the legendary Fedor!

#GUERNICAbless

Fedor and GSP are roughly the same size but Fedor fights at HW while GSP cuts to WW.

Let that sink in...

This thread is FULL of WIN! gsp should be forgotten! If he wanted to still fight he would have. He was boring, he couldn't finish fights, he was a mental midget, canada, he tapped to strikes, he lost to Hendricks and quit so as not to have to rematch him. Good riddance. Fedor is the DAMN man! Real knows real, and GOAT GUERNICA salutes TS and the legendary Fedor!

#GUERNICAbless

When I'm mod I'm banning you. :D

Thats a response of someones whos wrong. They post a picture or stupid GIF, instead of an actual response
The response is implicit, you can figure it out assuming you didn't score in the first quartile of your SAT exam

Oh wow I'm Off the guernica wagon now
Lets make sherdog #GUERNICAless

Back