The UFC dun goofed

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
..stripping the biggest MMA star in HISTORY. They could have saved 206 by just moving Mighty Mouse' fight to the next week and the TUF card can be mained by the 2 coaches!

Now Conor will definitely join the association as REVENGE

Instead, they have an undeserving contender, a paper champ, and an ANGRY King.

Last edited:
dey diiid..... dey did dun goofed

oh ffs its contagious

They could have saved 206 by making Platinum Mike Perry vs Jauban the main event

I agree with the strip, but you're right they should have moved the DJ fight to 206 and have the coaches fight TUFinale. Pettis surely doesnt deserve a title shot with his 1-2 record. He'll be another paper champ if he does win.

Down to one belt! Conor will be back in a caravan before Christmas!

I am not a fan of conor and i think he needed to fight at fw, but they shouldnt have stripped him. Tell him he has to fight at fw next and if he doesnt, make him relinquish it. But if he were able to defend both belts, it would raise his stock even more.

I agree with the strip, but you're right they should have moved the DJ fight to 206 and have the coaches fight TUFinale. Pettis surely doesnt deserve a title shot with his 1-2 record. He'll be another paper champ if he does win.

1-0 at FW. Interim titles basically mean nothing, and if he wins he will likely fight Aldo.

Id probably shit my pants if that fight gets made finally.

it's a drama it's a drama. believe! believe!

iz normal

Agreed they should have just let the 206 card sink, but it doesnt matter what ufc does conor is too big a star to be kept down.

He's a fraud, and should have been stripped before 200. Creating an interim belt while the healthy champ is fighting on the same card. And fighting at a bullshit weight against a cherry picked opponent. For the second time in a row. Before ever even attempting to defend was massive bullshit.

All he had to do was defend. So, why didn't he ? There is not a single legit answer to that question. Especially since Conor himself said he would defend in his next fight after Cabo Nate choked him.

All he had to do was defend. So, why didn't he ?
ClintonShruggiegif.gif

Interim belt is ignorant anyways.

I guess it helps sell the fighter or the card. But the Interim Champ is still only the no.1 contender, not the champ. But I guess it sounds good to the laymans though...

No. MM belongs on cable or Fight Pass. Keep his boring ass off PPV.

Technically aldo himself is a paper Champs right now and if pettis can get a win streak of olivera Holloway and aldo he's far more deserving than the current champ. plus I think this is pettis's 4th fight this year so he's been really active

Technically aldo himself is a paper Champs right now and if pettis can get a win streak of olivera Holloway and aldo he's far more deserving than the current champ. plus I think this is pettis's 4th fight this year so he's been really active

The FW crown is a joke right now. They're all paper champs. As for LW, who ever will win between Ferg and Khabib is LW king IMO.

It's sad when a guy who has 5 finishes in his last 7 fights is considered "boring".

If he 1st round KO's next 3, it won't change anything. He's hid in the kids room playing with legos refusing to come out for too long.

Back