Who did Benavidez call the retard?

If he would of said something to offend homosexuals he would be fined and suspended

but making fun of the mentally challenged is okay

If he would of said something to offend homosexuals he would be fined and suspended

Buzzfeed recently posted an article saying anyone who is not in agreement with gay marriage should not be allowed to have a TV show.

Joe Benavidez hates the handicapped community.

Buzzfeed recently posted an article saying anyone who is not in agreement with gay marriage should not be allowed to have a TV show.
Buzzfeed are trash. I support gay marriage, but I understand why people don't, and they shouldn't be threatened or coerced into having to believe anything.

People are trying to be offended. lol

Pathetic

Cejudo called benevidez a :eek::eek::eek: when joe said he fucks guys like cejudo in high school

He was talking to a fucking retard.

Buzzfeed are trash. I support gay marriage, but I understand why people don't, and they shouldn't be threatened or coerced into having to believe anything.
can i have a tv show if im against inter- racial marriage tho?

Cejudo called benevidez a :eek::eek::eek: when joe said he fucks guys like cejudo in high school
Benevidez had zero personality the whole show except for somewhat cringe worthy / forced dialogue with cejudo but that line was funny just because it was so unexpected MM was laughing real hard

I just don't understand how someone who claims to demand 'tolerance' does not understand the irony of how they are extremely intolerant.

I just don't understand how someone who claims to demand 'tolerance' does not understand the irony of how they are extremely intolerant.
They are overtly anti-white, yet claim there is no such thing. These racists, who excuse their clearly bigoted behaviour, are abhorrent wastes of human life.

Why would you take offense to it?

Back