Carla Esparza's 1,000 Dollar Sundae

You weren't getting enough attention in the other thread?

Just let her bang, bro.

I think the disgusting way that 'doggers shit-talk fighters when they think they'll never see it is pretty embarrassing for us all.

I wish Carla the best of luck. Get her a fucking tune up fight already!! Jesus.

Edit: in before sjw accusations. Just show some small modicum of respect to those that spoon out their own brain matter for our enjoyment.

She went to the Vince Young school of business.

Anyone who spends 1000 dollars on ice cream should be executed

She's worse than me with money, when I throw away $1k I spend it on something I won't poop out and flush down the toilet a few hours later.

When she made the ice cream posts, I bet she never stopped to think "wow this might be a douche thing to brag about, maybe I'm piss ing off people who are too poor or disciplined to waste money like that"

Couple years later: begging and crying online like Jojo.

Anyone who spends 1000 dollars on ice cream should be executed
PSSSSSSH!!!!
McGregor could buy three and let them melt and no one would bat an eye.
That's right, this thread is about McGregor now.

BSioYVn.gif

in her first fight in the ufc back in december of 2014 (around 2 years ago) she got 50k for winning, plus 50 potn bonus (doesn't include any sponsorship money or any money she got for the show).

in 2015 she fought once and lost her title (probably still got decent money)
in 2016 she fought once and made over 60k.

Soooo in around 2 years she made well over 160k. (of course if you take away taxes and fees) its far less but still..

She suffers from what everyone who runs into money fast does. She probably thought it was gonna keep flowing and so she spent it on useless shit instead of investing and saving it.

Well that explains why she was auctioning off the gear she wore against JJ on ebay.

god forbid she celebrated after winning a world championship

you guys are sad

What if you split it between two or three people?

Maybe if the bill was split between 500 people it wouldn't be so bad

Or better yet - don't spend that much money on ice cream to begin with because that's stupid as fuck

Back