Yoel and his translator/friend/coke dealer should be on JRE

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Imagine all the oneliners Yoel would deliver. I would pay money to hear him talk with his goat accent for 2 hours supported by his goat translator. Maybe they could light a blunt together too.

giphy.gif

Would be awesome. I gnerally would prefer more fighters (at least itneresting ones) and fewer generic comedians/entrepreneurs. Then again fighter usually don't generate as many views on his videos and he's friends with a lot of these guys so i know why he does it.

Still Yoel or even Mike Tyson on his podcast would be insane. I guess Joe would get Tyson on his podcast if he could though he's probbaly just hard to get a hold of

Rogan saying while sobbing "It's such an honor to call your fights, your like a once in ever athlete Mr Romero".

And no one would be pissed at all...

FrigidUnselfishBrahmancow.gif

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

giphy.gif

Rogan hype would finally makes sense, quite an upgrade..

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

GOAT translator. Even more GOAT than Shogun's former translator and manager Eduardo :(

Definitely

Imagine this monster in his early 20s in the ufc. I know I have said this countless times, but whatever

Imagine all the oneliners Yoel would deliver. I would pay money to hear him talk with his goat accent for 2 hours supported by his goat translator. Maybe they could light a blunt together too.

giphy.gif
No For Gay Muhammad. No For Gay Buddha. No For Gay L. Ron Hubbard.

Last edited:
damn manbun translator is juiced the fuck out.

you would pay to hear Yoel talk for 2 hours?

Boy you wouldn't last more than 20 minutes. Some things are funny when taken in small doses...

Even if he spoke fluent English he doesn't strike me as the most articulate guy with deep ideas.

Back