Does Conor McGregor have a shot against Floyd Mayweather?

tiny tiny microscopic one.. like if floyd punched himself KOèd

No. Floyd is one of the greatest defensive boxers in history. The only fighters to briefly solve Floyd before he adapted were high quality boxers themselves. Conor is great in mma but he doesn't have the goods, both mental and physical, to give Floyd trouble.

Your argument is well reasoned and compelling. I endorse it.

But it isn't an argument, it is an answer. It would be required if the question began with why, how, describe or explain that would warrant an argument. Bless your intelligence.

raw

He has zero chance against Mayweather. It's going to be like an adult against a child in there. And I am a huge McGregor fan. Mayweather will be toying with McGregor. He'll make McGregor look like can.

Conor, like everyone else (from boxing itself and other combat sports), who keeps calling Floyd out do it for the payday. That's really it. Not titles or fame.

He has no chance in an actual boxing match with Floyd.

What are you people smoking?

You guys drink way too much Conor McGregor Koolaid.

Conor, like everyone else (from boxing itself and other combat sports), who keeps calling Floyd out do it for the payday. That's really it. Not titles or fame.

He has no chance in an actual boxing match with Floyd.

What are you people smoking?

You guys drink way too much Conor McGregor Koolaid.
You know how I can tell you didn't bother to read the analysis? Haha, I don't think anyone who has responded so far has read it...

Poor TS, Like Mother Theresa's pussy, no one's ever gonna get it <43>

He wouldn't even have a shot against Floyd if he were armed with a fucking crossbow.

No way. he would be a lamb to the slaughter, its a circus freak show fight

You know how I can tell you didn't bother to read the analysis? Haha, I don't think anyone who has responded so far has read it...

Poor TS, Like Mother Theresa's pussy, no one's ever gonna get it <43>
lol There isn't a lot to read there to be fair.

He has a punchers chance since he has power. But that would require Floyd to stop being Floyd and fight a completely different style then the one that has gotten him 49-0 record.

Not even a punchers chance Floyds taken harder flush shots than McGregor can throw

But it isn't an argument, it is an answer. It would be required if the question began with why, how, describe or explain that would warrant an argument. Bless your intelligence.
Bless your lack of a sense of humor.

Would Connor even be able to land a clean shot? I dont think so

Back