If Conor really fights any top boxer he's not as smart as I thought he was

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
His boxing style is really bad, it's only good for mma. He wouldn't even be able to beat Malignaggi. It would ruin his reputation.

Nate outboxed Conor

Nate outboxed Conor

No he didnt, noob.

He got completely outboxed so he decided to put his weight on Conor, dirty box and clinch against the cage to make Conor carry his weight and get tired.

No he didnt, noob.

He got completely outboxed so he decided to put his weight on Conor, dirty box and clinch against the cage to make Conor carry his weight and get tired.
Nate outboxed Conor

No he didnt, noob.

Those are boxing techniques. Dirty boxing is boxing, using the ropes (cage) and using the clinch effectively are also boxing.

I don't agree that Nate outboxed Conor, but what you said isn't really why.

In that first fight Conor landed most of the better shots, and mostly outboxed Nate until he got rocked and finished. In the second fight he pretty much outboxed Nate.

I use "boxed" in an MMA context of course. They are two of the best boxers in their sport, but they are both pretty basic.

Last edited:
If he gets 100 million dollars to fight Floyd - then he is a genius....

Which is why Conor won't fight anyone but Floyd. If he fights someone else first, he'll get exposed and the jig will be up. He knows this. He just wants that huge payday. Hopefully no commission will sanction that fight.

He can use the $100m dollars to wipe your tears.

Back