Conor is worlds better than fedor

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conor is only 28 and better than fedor. Has accomplished much more already. Let's take a closer look:

Fedor never came close to holding a UFC belt let's alone 2 at the same time.

Conor has already fought in 3 different divisions with wins in each

Conor ko'd the p4p #1 in 13 secs

Every other Conor fight is not against a can

Fedor ducked the UFC now for awhile

Fedor was ko'd by a middleweight (imagine if Conor got ko'd by Mighty Mouse)

Fedor fought in a ped filled era in Japan and we all know his record on American soil

Fedor would have mentally collapsed if face the pressure that Conor has faced. Fedor just shows up and fights. Conor has so much media obligation it's insane.

Conor is clearly better and anyone who disputes this is either old school and cannot see how much the game has involved or more likely just someone who knows nothing about mma at all and has never trained or competed like me.

Something something something title defences something something something.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Doesn't matter, fedor can beat up more people than Conor

Fedor in his prime beat a prime Mirko Crocop and Minotauro Nogueira

Conor got submitted by Nate Diaz

lmao

Look at all dat revisionist history. Sad to see casuals who weren't even around when Fedor was fighting putting the guy down and trying to shit on his accomplishments to prop someone else up.

Let me know when Conor has 26 fights in a row without losing.

Fedor is my favorite fighter ever. Conu is my favorite fighter right now.

Both GOAT like for different reasons.

People say Fedor never held a UFC belt but thats because when Fedor was in his prime 2003-2006 a UFC belt didnt mean shit.

Fedor held the most prestigious belt you could hold at that time which was the Pride FC HW belt and Pride HWGP Belt which means he held two belts at once.

It just didnt get as much coverage then because there wasnt such a social media craze then and the sport was in a niche stage.

How hard is it to grasp that Fedor dominated the division for 7 years without losing a round?

Conor is great for what hes done and where he took the sport and anyone who bashes either of is a fuckboy MMA fan.

Conor's not even on Sakuraba's level. I'd like to see Conor fight a light-heavyweight. Maybe two fights in one night.

You say Fedor fought PED guys in Japan so it doesn't count then bring up his record in the US? Well, lets see. Before he went on that losing streak in strikeforce, he made sure to destroy Tim Sylvia and Arlovski in affliction. The two guys UFC claimed were "Heavyweight champion of the world". Fedor was the only undisputed HW champion up till 2010. Dude was a chubby LHW fighting giants.

that is like comparing whiskey to vodka. Fedor had a MW body frame in a shark tank of juiced up HW monsters and slayed them all. Conor hasn't defended a title. Let the Leprechaun go on a short streak of title defenses, then maybe we can talk Fedor comparisons

Because Fedor would never get submitted...
fedor-werdum.jpg

Relative to their divisions Werdum is a lot better than Nate

Just sayin' he's not on Fedor's level, although I know this is a troll thread

Back