Conors best weapon?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is his best weapon his incredible skillset or mental game. Its not just how he knocks people cold but how he turn grown up mens into scared little boys. Honestly i felt bad for Aldo. Great former champion but it was so evident how he broke during media tour. It was like Jose first day in school when he stepped into octagon UFC 194.
eddievsconor.JPG

Precision, speed, timing, left hand.

Conor bless

Submission defense.

6 cocks in ya mouth.

31E9D1A100000578-0-image-m-142_1465221745396.jpg

Is his best weapon his incredible skillset or mental game. Its not just how he knocks people cold but how he turn grown up mens into scared little boys. Honestly i felt bad for Aldo. Great former champion but it was so evident how he broke during media tour. It was like Jose first day in school when he stepped into octagon UFC 194.
View attachment 174245

The "Aldo was broken going into it" stuff is such BS considering how everyone was saying the opposite going in. They said if the fight was in July, McGregor would have an advantage, but Aldo was over all that. And then he got sparked out and suddenly he was a wreck going into the fight.

Power
Accuracy

....and at 145 and 155 for him its like bazookas

View attachment 174245

Go get some ass bruh

Size. When he finally fought someone his size or bigger he went 1-1. He won the last fight by a small margin.

Dana.

Precision, speed, timing, power...they're alright. None of them get you fast tracked title shots though.

I can't wait until like 2019 or so when people are still clinging to this photo to shield them from McGregor's success.

don't worry mon - that photo ain't going anywhere.

war nate diaz

View attachment 174245
Special treatment from the UFC is his best weapon.

His ability to never lose a belt via crafty non-defending of such.

Back