boxing rules, MMA gloves, Conor vs Mayweather

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that's a ppv right there

who you got if it's mma gloves instead of big pilows for Floyd to hide behind?

Conor vis Gorilla Warfare

Last edited:
Any gloves, any round length or no gloves.
If it's boxing Mayweather wins, he's one of the best boxers who's ever lived, Conor is not.

It doesn't matter what gloves they wear Floyd would own Conor.

That's a ridiculous idea. And it's a ridiculous notion that Floyd "hides" behind his gloves.
This just makes it easier for Floyd to get the KO, not the other way around.

Conor McGregor is not a good boxer.

Conor would just go to sleep earlier in the fight.

It would the most "fair" trade off but it still wouldn't help conor and Floyd wouldn't agree to it anyway.

So many casuals....

Floyd absolutely hides behind his gloves.

His entire defense is built around it.

Especially the Philly shell. Try doing that shit with mma gloves and you're taking a dildo to the temple.

The gloves are huge and cover up pockets that just can't be covered with mma gloves.

If the fight took place with mma gloves, Floyds defense could be highly exploited and he would no longer be untouchable.

If you think Conor couldn't land flush on 40 year old Floyd with tiny mma gloves you're delusional

So many casuals....

They cover up pockets that just can't be covered with mma gloves.

If the fight took place with mma gloves, Floyds defense could be highly exploited and he would no longer be untouchable.

If you think Conor couldn't land flush on 40 year old Floyd with tiny mma gloves you're delusional

Jesus you're stupid.

Floyd whips him regardless.

People need to re-watch floyd fights before posting threads like this.

Floyd schools the best of the best boxers...

Conor is moving in slow motion in comparisson.

I'm a Conor fan...

If it's boxing rules, Conor has no chance. Add kicks and it becomes interesting. Allow grappling and Floyd (even against Conor who doesn't utilize grappling much) is completely out of his depth. I honestly don't have a lot of interest in this, but the only way that would change is if PBF hinted at possibly leaving his comfort zone to make it happen (which will never happen).

I don't think it would make a huge difference but I think they would need to do something like this to make it more interesting.

People aren't going to want to watch an old boring Boxer crush an MMA guy under boxing rules. But if you change it up somehow, like MMA gloves that might peak people's interest. At least Conor would have a chance to land a hard enough shot to hurt Floyd.

So many casuals....

Especially the Philly shell. Try doing that shit with mma gloves and you're taking a dildo to the temple.

The gloves are huge and cover up pockets that just can't be covered with mma gloves.

{<doc}

So many casuals....

They cover up pockets that just can't be covered with mma gloves.

LOL speaking of casuals.

LGg1hHk.gif

Hides behind his gloves though. And if you think floyds only defense is his philly shell you need a clue. He mixes up defense constantly to keep his opponent guessing.

I'm not even a huge fan of mayweathers style but mcgregor is so slow he'd see conors punches a mile away. I'd go as far as to say he could probably dodge mcgregors punches with his eyes closed. Conor is a good lefty boxer even great in MMA but isnt even close to guys like pacquaio or even zab judah. And neither of them could land on floyd consistently.

LOL speaking of casuals.

LGg1hHk.gif

Hides behind his gloves though. And if you think floyds only defense is his philly shell you need a clue. He mixes up defense constantly to keep his opponent guessing.

I'm not even a huge fan of mayweathers style but mcgregor is so slow he'd see conors punches a mile away. I'd go as far as to say he could probably dodge mcgregors punches with his eyes closed. Conor is a good lefty boxer even great in MMA but isnt even close to guys like pacquaio or even zab judah. And neither of them could land on floyd consistently.

The dude just name dropped "phillyshell" to sound smart.

Were talking about one of the best boxers of all time who is 49-0 i think it is a long shot to say Conor wins but its a long long long shot to say he'll knock Floyd out especially seen as Floyd is very elusive and it being his first pro boxing bout its highly unlikely

I feel Conor will accept any type of match and that's ballsy even with the crapton of cash he will get. Sucks that Floyd will never accept a kickboxing match, that would even things down IMO.

doesn't matter what weird shit you try to change, if it's boxing...Conor will lose. Deal with it..

Back