Why do fighters always get staph infection?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
demian maia, conor mcgregor, diego sanchez, gabriel gonzago, forrest griffin, luke rockhold, and now patrick cummins are some fighters that got staph infection. To be frank idk anything about staph infection otter than fact is makes ppls bleed

Grappling is a dirty business...

share needles to spread infection

Multiple reasons

Like he said above, grappling is dirty sweaty business

Then you have:
People walking on mats in street shoes ...even just for a moment
Prople grappling with skin infections and hiding them cause they think they aren't a big deal or just don't want to miss a workout
People not being as hygienic as you would like

Lots of hot dirty sex going on behind closed doors.

The conditions in the reebok sweatshop are terrible

need more of this on mats
concentrated-regular-bleach-ymal.png

You couldn't just google this?

Staph is nothing, look out for gyms with Lupus going around!

Why would he take 5 seconds to google it when he could spend 2 minutes coming here and posting the topic, then waiting for responses, and sifting through the chaff to get to the wheat?

You know better than to come around here making all that sense.

I got one on my forearm about a year ago and then one on my knee soon after. Nasty business especially if it needs to get drained. I'm typically a clean person but making sure you thoroughly wash yourself and your gear is serious business. Obviously the mats at your gym too but my coaches are pretty good with that and staph hasn't been a reoccurring issue.

Asking questions here is better anyway. The sarcasm mixed with gifs, memes and real answers is certainly more entertaining. I'd rather ask you sherbros a question than boring old Google.

Asking questions here is better anyway. The sarcasm mixed with gifs, memes and real answers is certainly more entertaining. I'd rather ask you sherbros a question than boring old Google.
<mma4>

Can't really disagree with you....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back