Would you pay $150 PPV to watch Conor vs Mayweather?

Assume you could not stream - would you pay $150 to see McGregor vs. Mayweather?

• Total voters

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
And let's assume you don't have access to your illegal streams to watch it.

Would be the easiest fight of Mayweather professional career so no, I'd pay 150 to watch GGG vs Canelo not Mayweather vs a novice

lol I probably wouldn't bother to stream it

Fuck no. Who wants to see mayweather beat the piss outta somebody that doesn't deserve to be there. Conor would be getting paid but skill wise couldn't beat half the guys that even train or are a part of TMT

oIxPiv.gif

giphy.gif

In a boxing match? hell no. why would I pay to watch an asshole like Floyd against an absolute scrub in boxing which is what Conor is.

In MMA? Hell yeah. I'd love to see Conor beat Floyd into a living death.

Hell no. I'd watch, probably via stream, maybe at the bar. But $150? LOL!

You'd have to literally bring guys back from the grave to get me to pay $150 for a PPV.

Absolutely NOT <3>

I wouldn't pay FIFTEEN dollars to watch Floyd dance and jab for a half hour.

I would probably spend tops $60-70. But it's such a mismatch that I probably wouldn't buy it no matter what.

If I was a McGregor hater, I wouldn't even want to watch it. What are you going to say "Ha Conor is getting outclassed! Man he sucks! Take that Conor! You lost.. Go enjoy your 50-80 Million, LOSER!"

Mayweather fans really have nothing to get out of it either. 150? I'd go 30.

fuck outa here I wouldn't pay 75$ dollars for the fuckery th wold be witness

Fuck that shit. No fight is worth that amount of money. Even if a necromancer brought back Ali and Macho Man for one last match, 150 would still be too much.

Of course not.

Back