Dana is creating a log jam in the women's bantamweight division by granting Ronda a title shot

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pena or Shevchenko should have been fighting Nunes.

Ronda should have had to fight someone else in the top ten after taking so long away doing jackshit.
Preferably Holly Holm.

Weak fish

Ya it's bullshit.

She deserved her rematch but that only applies to when Holly was champ. This is just a free title shot.

That's like one of the least stacked divisions.not nearly as bad as Hendo getting a shot

Who? Nobody gives a shit about anyone in that division besides Rousey, Tate, or Holm.

She's the only reason the UFC even has a womens division, the BW division should get on their knees and thank her every chance they get.

That's like one of the least stacked divisions.not nearly as bad as Hendo getting a shot

This.

I don't like Ronda but she's the former longtime champ who is making a comeback after an uncharacteristic bad performance a year ago. The division is top heavy but not deep at all. This is not even close to being the leapfrog that Hendo's title shot was.

I can definitely understand arguments against her getting the shot, but I still don't think it's a big deal that she's getting one either.

Shevchenko doesn't really deserve a shot. She's 2-1 in the UFc, and she deserved that loss to Nunes. MMA is not muay thai; can't just do nothing for a whole round.

She's the only reason the UFC even has a womens division, the BW division should get on their knees and thank her every chance they get.
thats like aldo and the 145 division, yet he still cant get his rematch, its fucked

thats like aldo and the 145 division, yet he still cant get his rematch, its fucked
That's not true at all, Aldo was never a draw, it was Faber.

Ronda is legit the only reason that women are in the UFC, it's an actual fact.

constipation-o.gif

I created a log jam in your mothers division last night.

Honestly, who cares? There's like 5 good fighters in that division and it only exists in the ufc because of rousey. If you want to see good female fights just watch sw

Logjam means there is no movement. It doesn't mean that you don't like the way it is going. Ronda fighting for the belt doesn't please you, but there is still a title fight.

Now if Ronda got an immediate rematch after every single fight like Frankie did, the topic would be correct. But we all know that another loss will put Ronda in the psychiatric ward and she'll never fight again.

Back