liver cleans.....uh

chukutee

Genetic Freak
Reaction score
Watch how he stops himself midsentence and furrows his brow when he realises what he's just said. Then sits back in the chair which is an indication that he's said too much and wants to create distance between himself and Rogan

Liver cleansers are used by roiders.

Watch how he stops himself midsentence and furrows his brow when he realises what he's just said. Then sits back in the chair which is an indication that he's said too much and wants to create distance between himself and Rogan

Liver cleansers are used by roiders.

<mma4>

At this stage, anyone believing Jones as being PED free or innocently taking a "supplement" or "Boner Pills" that resulted in his DOUBLE failed test, is seriously in need of anti-psychotic medication themselves.

The guy is a pathological cheater, liar, and all around perpetual train wreck.

I believe him

When cleaning my liver I usually use whiskey.

giphy.gif

Liver cleansers...uh or whatever...

Liver cleansing is one of the best ways to help with a person's overall health. Try again haters.

i heard him say it yesterday but i wasnt surprised. the guy did crack cocaine theres literally no limit to what he'll put in his body. why would anyone be surprised he does peds? he doesnt have any internal boundries on whats right or wrong. true sociopath.

I have very little doubt that he cheated, but this isn't really evidence of anything. There are tons of products sold as 'liver cleansers' that are in no way banned. However, why someone who isn't taking anything overly toxic would need to cleanse the organ that cleanses their blood is beyond me. Unless he's still drinking like a fish, what is he taking that his liver can't handle?

He is trying to think so hard of what to say before he says it.

He is a cheater and a liar.Like Silva we dont know they might of been cheating the whole time and got to be champions because of it.

I have very little doubt that he cheated, but this isn't really evidence of anything. There are tons of products sold as 'liver cleansers' that are in no way banned. However, why someone who isn't taking anything overly toxic would need to cleanse the organ that cleanses their blood is beyond me. Unless he's still drinking like a fish, what is he taking that his liver can't handle?

It could be for cocaine use, but I honestly don't think it's any "one" substance that he's on, rather than several harmful things he's putting into his body that he needs to cleanse out from.

At this stage, anyone believing Jones as being PED free or innocently taking a "supplement" or "Boner Pills" that resulted in his DOUBLE failed test, is seriously in need of anti-psychotic medication themselves.

The guy is a pathological cheater, liar, and all around perpetual train wreck.

I believe you're talking about @Kelladoor

He is trying to think so hard of what to say before he says it.
Don't say steroids, don't say steroids, don't say steroids..
"So anyway I was just minding my own business and taking some steroi-DAMMIT!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back