Yoel Romero will be champ soon

FlashKo12345

FightingSpirit
Reaction score
Get ready for Yoel to win this fight no doubt he would beat bisping

Stop hating on Yoel and the stoolgate incident no one mentions that Tim Kennedy illegally grabbed his gloves to land a uppercut yes it's in the rule book that if you grabbed someone's glove in the UFC it's not allowed also Tim did something illegal Romero didn't yeah he stalled but that's it

Also the ped incident came to be a error he also went through a strict steroid testing during the Olympics not caught once to be on peds... It is possible to gain he good physique through good genes and hard work

If it turns out that Romero is on peds or something I won't be suprised just saying tho

When Bisping beats him by majority split, I'll be hear to drink your tears

Oh, and Your a fucking cheetah!

I started doing an extra 10 push-ups a day and I look exactly like Romero. So I can confirm TS.

If Yoel gets busted for PED's it will be racist. Source:The Chosen One

I've been stood corrected re stoolgate. not that it wasnt shitty of Yoel's corner but re-watching the fight you CAN clearly see the glove grab going on

Will be interesting for Tim Keneedy If Yoel wins the belt

Bisping is not a easy win but Yoel should be able to unlesh a few Jaguar explosions on him in the first and second rounds to hurt him badly.

Get ready for Yoel to win this fight no doubt he would beat bisping

Stop hating on Yoel and the stoolgate incident no one mentions that Tim Kennedy illegally grabbed his gloves to land a uppercut yes it's in the rule book that if you grabbed someone's glove in the UFC it's not allowed also Tim did something illegal Romero didn't yeah he stalled but that's it

Also the ped incident came to be a error he also went through a strict steroid testing during the Olympics not caught once to be on peds... It is possible to gain he good physique through good genes and hard work

If it turns out that Romero is on peds or something I won't be suprised just saying tho
Mousasi will get what is his.

Back