I miss Jon Jones

marcinko

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Was a hater in the beginning because he beat all the guys I like : Rashad, Rampage, Vitor....but slowly I started to forgive his eye poking and out of the cage behavior .

But now that he is not active I really miss his greatness and LHW, all other guys are style less

Discuss

i miss him to
images

Did you watch his last fight?

Its all in the eyes chico, they never lie.

soc_g_teixeira-jones_mb_600x400.jpg

I'm the opposite I use to like him because he seemed humble, down to earth, and chill, then around after the Shogun fight he just really started to become douchey and its only gotten worse.

I dont miss him at all tbh

Frankly its all a Mirage, he isnt the man you think he is

I miss him like the deserts miss the rain.

we need more big name, getting tired of the Conor show.

Come back asap Jonathan.

Jones is an all time great. I reckon he'll accidentally kill someone next... Like he might fall off a balcony drunk and land on an old lady. Then run away leaving a trail of coke all the way up and over a random fence that leads to a dead end. But he's not on his A-Game so an officer finds Jones in a local library pretending to read a book but gets apprehended instantly.

Was a hater in the beginning because he beat all the guys I like : Rashad, Rampage, Vitor....but slowly I started to forgive his eye poking and out of the cage behavior .

But now that he is not active I really miss his greatness and LHW, all other guys are style less

Discuss
I agree, I was never a fan in particular, nor do I care enough to hate on someone, but the dude was awesome to watch.

And this sport needs greatness, it needs someone to become the greatest in MMA without any asterisk beside them.
Likewise when Anderson got KO'd while being a tool, I hated that, although again not a huge fan.

We need someone we can point at and say, yep, this guy is one of the worlds best fighters in any combat sport.

We don't have that at the moment

Jones is an all time great. I reckon he'll accidentally kill someone next... Like he might fall off a balcony drunk and land on an old lady. Then run away leaving a trail of coke all the way up and over a random fence that leads to a dead end. But he's not on his A-Game so an officer finds Jones in a local library pretending to read a book but gets apprehended instantly.

That's just MEAN

Ya definitely,the LHW division took a major loss

Jones' performances have been underwhelming to say the least. I remember him throwing spinning shit without a care in the world, but now it seems like the coke has advanced his career and put him right on the edge of retirement, judging by his OSP performance.

200w.gif

200.gif

The game ain't the same without him or at least the LHW game ain't the same....

Back