Conor McGregor vs Tony Ferguson, who would win ?

Probably Conor. Conor's style is tailor made to beat people that likes to stand and bang.

The man with the terrible sunglasses.

tony-ferguson-ufc-fight-night-71-post.jpg

I don't know. Why are you asking me?

Of coarse anything can happen... but I got Conor beating all the LW's.

Yes, Khabib to. Khabib showed how hittable he is against MJ. If those were Mac's punches Khabib would be out.

Is there anyone you would pick Conor to beat?

Anyways, this is definitely one of McGregor's biggest tests. Tony would have to drag him into deep water with his pressure style. Ferguson is a great fighter, tough as nails, but he's just too sloppy. He would walk in to left hand after left hand and when Conor has you hurt, he's not letting you off the hook.

Conor by KO round 1.

Is there anyone you would pick Conor to beat?

Anyways, this is definitely one of McGregor's biggest tests. Tony would have to drag him into deep water with his pressure style. Ferguson is a great fighter, tough as nails, but he's just too sloppy. He would walk in to left hand after left hand and when Conor has you hurt, he's not letting you off the hook.

Conor by KO round 1.
I would pick Evan Dunham to beat McG.
Terrible match up for Conor.

Got wobbled by Vannata, would get stunned and finished by McGregor.

Tough one to call. Tony is tough, also has a better all round skillset but is very hittable and Conor clearly hits very hard.

Think Tony but probably Conor with all that irish luck involved lol

Conor hopefully, Tony is one of the few fighters (like CB Dollaway) I hope to see smashed every time they fight.

Tony has been hit before. So Conor.

But seriously. I just want to see this fight. This match up has all the signs for a war imo. Far from an easy fight for Conor.

Back