What happened to Jones Nevada commission hearing?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know he got one year from USADA. But wasn't he supposed to stand before the Nevada commission as well?

And possibly get a longer sentence?

Continuance.
Not sure when it's scheduled for now.
He could possibly get a longer sentence.

His USADA arbitration has him out for a year, so 2017 is when he can be back

His NSAC suspension is a different case may be more, less or the same. It's been postponed three times, twice by Jones, once by teh NSAC

Last edited:
He can be back in july of 2017.

I think...

Edit:
I'm wrong
USADA & NSAC, 2 different things.

They are waiting for him to piss in a cup

Yes i believe it was 2 days before 205,but didnt hear nothing,not even about it being postponed.I expect them to throw the book at him

He had to return some video tapes

But they're struggling to find a cup big enough for his 'huge cock'.

Hence the delay in proceedings.
25krk87.jpg

Jones is about to be like

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Continuance.
Not sure when it's scheduled for now.
He could possibly get a longer sentence.

His USADA arbitration has him out for a year, so 2017 is when he can be back

His NSAC suspension is a different case may be more, less or the same. It's been postponed three times, twice by Jones, once by teh NSAC

So why does everyone seem so sure he will be back in July?

So why does everyone seem so sure he will be back in July?

Because it's the only info we have right now. There's no way of actually knowing at this point, the NSAC is unpredictable. I expect Jones' team has told him to be optimistic that the NSAC will follow USADA's recommendation.

There are sherdoggers on here that know way more about these proceedings than Jones (not his team, but Jones himself) or Rogan do by a long shot. Some people are hopeful, others aren't - the wording in his USADA decision is a bit ambiguous to me, and since the NSAC isn't really a legal panel they can read into what they will.

because the megalomaniac pat lundvall is gone and USADA completely cleared him from being a drug cheat

Lol no they did not,they gave him the maximum suspension they could which was 1 year as it had been negotiated to that

nevada will give him one year, at max

Lol no they did not,they gave him the maximum suspension they could which was 1 year as it had been negotiated to that
he was punished for negligence and reckless behavior. they went out of their way in their statement to let everyone know they did not think he was a drug cheat.

It doesnt take a Pat Lundval to realize Jones deserves severity.

Back