Judging by how weak Cain looks standing next to Dillashaw I think Ronda could probably take him

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes it and how? Remember to replace Dillashaw with Ronda (same height but Ronda much tougher) before answering.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-30-at-4.56.23-PM.jpg

400bc0d2461d3bc8fa02ceb450783f2d.jpg

Under the right circumstances.

What drugs are you taking and can I have some?

I was wondering who let that 14 year old kid in the picture. But you're telling me he's a fighter of some sort?

I'll be damned.

I think banning your dumb-ass would be a victory for everyone.

Nude grappling match on reality kings first live ppv. First to cum loses.

Half of this game is 90% mental. And if there's one thing we know about RR, it is that she's mentally unbreakable.

Right?

What are you talking about, judgding by that pic Cain could literally eat TJ for breakfast.

Cain looks weak standing next to Dillashaw? Not what I see when I look at that pic. I can imagine Cain lifting him up by his neck and slamming him on the ground like nothing.

when you look at that picture then look at this one it explains why they have grim chances wme.jpg

Cain looks weak standing next to Dillashaw? Not what I see when I look at that pic. I can imagine Cain lifting him up by his neck and slamming him on the ground like nothing.

He get's hit a lot. If she hits him like she hit Bethe he's going down hard.

Bjorn trashes everyone in that photo in under 30 seconds.....

Bjorn looks like he could take everyone. Note how GSP is the same size as Tim Kennedy if not bigger

Who takes it and how? Remember to replace Dillashaw with Ronda (same height but Ronda much tougher) before answering.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-30-at-4.56.23-PM.jpg

400bc0d2461d3bc8fa02ceb450783f2d.jpg
Cain's head is as big as Dillashaw's torso. Cain by headbutt.

Back